• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I also have a different checksum. The two most recent game versions I have available through Steam are 3.1.0 KKAD and 3.0.1.1 ONDO. So I am going to try playing v1.9 instead. Does using the AGoT Soundtrack mod cause the checksum to change and therefore cause the warning when you first load in?

I also have a different checksum. The two most recent game versions I have available through Steam are 3.1.0 KKAD and 3.0.1.1 ONDO. So I am going to try playing v1.9 instead. Does using the AGoT Soundtrack mod cause the checksum to change and therefore cause the warning when you first load in?

The soundtrack has no effect on the checksum.

Something happened to the southern dornish coast. There's a mare incognito covering the provinces between starwell and lemonwood. Can't access those provinces by sea. I'm assuming this isn't designed so.

Something happened to the southern dornish coast. There's a mare incognito covering the provinces between starwell and lemonwood. Can't access those provinces by sea. I'm assuming this isn't designed so.

That is WAD, it's to represent the fact that the southern Dornish coast is too dangerous for ships to land there.

Thank you for updating this. If I can ask, where does the mod download to? I've just finished installing, and it is apparently nowhere to be found for either the CK2 launcher or anywhere in the mod file?

Is it WAD that a R'llhor Queen of the Iron Throne doesn't get to choose bodyguards? Stannis kicked the bucket halfway through a war with Winter, and I got jumped by a white walker as Shireen after. I looked through the minor titles and no such titles existed, and the King's Guard (surely the Queen's Guard?) didn't intervene either.

Also, is there a decent way to teach the "fighter" skill?

Is it WAD that a R'llhor Queen of the Iron Throne doesn't get to choose bodyguards? Stannis kicked the bucket halfway through a war with Winter, and I got jumped by a white walker as Shireen after. I looked through the minor titles and no such titles existed, and the King's Guard (surely the Queen's Guard?) didn't intervene either.

Also, is there a decent way to teach the "fighter" skill?
You can force train your own sons, and daughters under some circumstances, if you are better than them, though only up to skilled fighter. Formidable comes from duel experience or normal guardian events.

And the Iron Throne is specifically excluded from having bodyguards as the Kingsguard duplicates and expands on the function.

There seems to be a bug with this event, it pops up even when not applicable

Attachments

• Screen Shot 05-03-19 at 10.21 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 05-03-19 at 10.21 PM.JPG
    800,2 KB · Views: 78
You can force train your own sons, and daughters under some circumstances.

And the Iron Throne is specifically excluded from having bodyguards as the Kingsguard duplicates and expands on the function.
Is that a cultural thing then? Or is it tied to the "historical preference" thing that pops up as a pre-req for cognatic (And who even has these preferences; the Targaryaens?)

I think it's bugged then because they won't defend Shireen or other female queens. Not so much an issue as a dragon rider, but it is for the others.

I reformed the Moonsinger religion and without selecting anything related to it, I am now able to raid - is that WAD?

I think every reformed religion is able to raid, maybe unintentional? Yi Ti just reformed in my game and started massive raids against everyone.

I reformed the Moonsinger religion and without selecting anything related to it, I am now able to raid - is that WAD?

I think every reformed religion is able to raid, maybe unintentional? Yi Ti just reformed in my game and started massive raids against everyone.
I think most natures set raiding to allowed by default, only peaceful disallows it. Unless AGOT changed anything, it should be the same. I wonder if not specifying anything about raiding would inherit from the unreformed religion.

I think most natures set raiding to allowed by default, only peaceful disallows it. Unless AGOT changed anything, it should be the same. I wonder if not specifying anything about raiding would inherit from the unreformed religion.

Slave raid cb is not inherited, if you don't pick Slaver when reforming a religion it seems.

Why is Trial by Combat allowed in Essos and in the dothraki?

There should be an event for non-westerosi players that allows them to decide whenever or not they shall let their prisoners have a trial in their customs and let them refuse without losing prestige

Last edited: