• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's worse i now can't ally nations that would ally me because i have a negative opinion on them due to retarded ammounts of border friction. please fix this

This wouldn't have been too much trouble to patch in, would it? Half a line of code? :(
It's a hotfix, not a comprehensive patch. There are no doubt many "half a line of code" fixes such as this that could have been but in, delaying it by days or weeks.

I do not know if this is the correct place, but... after 1.2 all the ships in the world vanished, except for Portugal (Human), in the first days of January...
It is not the right place. The right place would be the bug reporting forum. That said, the AI deciding to disband all its fleets during the first month when continuing from an 1.1 savegame based on misinterpreting the lack of some data that is stored in 1.2 savegames but not in 1.1 has been observed by others and should thus be considered a known issue. Happened for most AI countries in one of my savegames as well. It should start rebuilding its fleets and not be performing such drastic fleet massacres further into your game, merely during the first month after loading an 1.1. save. If you see it occurring later, please bugreport in the bug forum.

what's worse i now can't ally nations that would ally me because i have a negative opinion on them due to retarded ammounts of border friction. please fix this

I'm getting this too. Just started a new Austria Ironman game. A month into the game I have -140 from Border Friction with Hungary. A moment ago they had a positive opinion and just accepted a royal marriage with me, now their opinion is -90. This makes no sense. This has to be a bug, a rather big one too.

EDIT: Actually their opinion wasn't positive at the beginning, it was -115 and the royal marriage only brought it up to -90. My mistake. But still, I noticed there's a ton of border friction with a lot of neighbors right from the start. Is this WAD?

Last edited:
Thanks for all the effort Paradox! Much respect and appreciation for the comprehensive patch and hotfix. Even despite internet down and explosion? (hope all is well there!) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.