• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The strange moment when you realize that many of your fellow paradoxians are customer-zombies willing to throw money left and right regardless of how ridiculous is the product.

It's just a joke, thank God!

I'm not sure how to react about this thread.

This is clearly an April's Fool joke, a good one though, but I'm astonished to see almost everybody claiming "I would buy it".

Maybe you guys are also playing April's Fool day with your replies, I don't know, I have to say I'm totally mindblown and confused about the global response to this announcement, especially considering the feeling about Sunset Invasion, which I didn't buy but at least I didn't see the point to spread the hate. (I'll probably buy it with The Old Gods, to play a Merchant Aztec Republic)

Anyway, I'm perhaps a little bit paranoid because I don't think you are all serious when you say you'd buy it.

However, as a huge zombie nerd, I'm in. I'd buy it. Come on Paradox !

I'll buy it too. I'd have to. DO IT

You know what, I'd actually buy this, if only for the cool-sounding mechanics (absorbing traits, infectious super-diseases etc.) I'd never play it in a serious game, of course.

I see CK2 is hopping on the zombie bandwagon now to get more sales...

Thanks for ruining my day. We could have gotten playable theocracies but instead they spend time working on this...

First my girlfriend tells me she's leaving me for my uncle and now this...

I'll only buy this expansion if there is an event series involving a timetraveller from the future wielding a double barreled shotgun. :p

"See this? This...is my BOOMstick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart. YA GOT THAT!?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFriRcIwqNU

I see CK2 is hopping on the zombie bandwagon now to get more sales...

Thanks for ruining my day. We could have gotten playable theocracies but instead they spend time working on this...

First my girlfriend tells me she's leaving me for my uncle and now this...

It's April Fools Day...

I didn't buy Aztec Invasion but I would sooooooooo buy this. I know this is probably a joke, but un-joke it asap.