• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love this idea. Hell, I've already suggested and Angels and Demons DLC tied to those sinkholes to hell, but this works too. Too bad it's probably just an April Fool's joke. Even if they would do a DLC like this I doubt they would announce it at a time when it could undermine TOG hype.

In a perfect world this would have come out and the Sunset Invastion would be the April Foo's joke. I'm sure someone has said this before, but I just wanted to put in my two cents. I would buy this DLC.

The Life of Paradox
-------------------------------
1. Release info on the new zombie-themed DLC as an April Fool's joke.
2. Fake DLC generates more desire and approbation than Sunset Invasion.
3. Develop and release zombie-themed DLC.

Zombie popes would never die of old age. Problem solved.

And Zombie Christendom would bring a whole new meaning to the ritual of Communion...

Am I the only person here that is not the slightest bit interested in an obligatory cheesy zombie DLC? This is like the polar opposite to the sunset invasion DLC's announcement, everyone hated that but now everyone loves the idea of fantasy DLC. What gives? Are you all brainwashed by The Walking Dead?

I'm not interested in a zombie DLC, but that's because I'm not interested in zombies, not because I'm not interested in fantasy DLCs. And I'm not so self-centered as to think Paradox shouldn't make it just because I wouldn't buy it - there's clearly many other Paradox customers who would.

What if the April Fool's joke is that it's a legitimate announcement disguised as an April Fool's joke?