Europa Universalis IV Screenshots Megathread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
According to some of the screenshots you're now able to see if you've occupied enemy territory while in terrain mode.

That alone will make me play in Terrain mode more often.

Request: A screenie of the political mapmode for those of us who never really use anything else when the game is unpaused.

I really hope the far-northern provinces (like Iceland, Greenland, Kola, Finnmark etc.) are made larger and more inhospitable with some kind of arctic-penalty, which limits army-size and reduce population growth significantly.

Instead of two provinces on Greenland and two on Iceland, there should only be one that consists of the whole island. Instead you could have two moore provinces in southern scandinavia.

Bornholm and Blekinge should be cut out of Skåne province and made seperate provinces. Göteborg should also be cut from Västergötaland and made a seperate province, this would add a larger battleground for the many Dano-Swedish wars. As the map is now, Bornholm simply becomes Swedish once Sweden take Skåne. But that is historically incorrect.

One thing I've been thinking about is the minimap?
Why did they remove the FoW on it? I love how you expanded your knowledge in the world.
Right now you only have FoW on the "main map" Would love to have it atleast as an option.

One thing I've been thinking about is the minimap?
Why did they remove the FoW on it? I love how you expanded your knowledge in the world.
Right now you only have FoW on the "main map" Would love to have it atleast as an option.

Removed? FoW in minimap has never been feature in vanilla. Some mods added it, though.

Yeah, but what provinces? They're surrounded by Turks, anyway.

I may be late to the party, but what year does this game start at? Or, what is the earliest starting year?