• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, and I have this to share:

ck2_112.png

I think I have a new favorite AI Dynasty to watch in this game.

I've seen this, actually. In all likelihood, what happened was the Sultan got the event to fire giving him the option to adopt the Georgian culture and he did, while the rest of his family remained Kurdish.

Seen it too and in wackier terms. I was an iberian catholic ruler and I took some lands from the muslims, which I gifted to my heir as I went to more conquests. Sometime later I notice my heir is now rocking a turban and calling himself a sheik, plus his kids had the muslim portrait despite both the parents being white. Apparently my son decided to take the andalusian culture, even tough I was fighting for my life, trying reclaim Iberia.

Oh, and I have this to share:
I think I have a new favorite AI Dynasty to watch in this game.

They got his name backwards. The world isn't ready for HIM.

So I was playing a nice, calm game, not expanding much, just living peacefully. Everything was going fine...

But suddenly England turned grey by the corner of my screen...

I have no clue how the Holy Roman Emperor acquired the kingdom of England...

DA7D3D759C3C42610DA0788C6D894D8533E3CC78

10goldhusband.jpg

"Hey, I captured your husband in battle, if you want him back, you gotta pay 10 gold."
"lol no thx im good :3"

What the hell man.

EDIT:
I noticed that the heir to the Timurids was one of his greek vassals, more importantly, a guy from my dynasty.
One assassination later:
ck218.jpg

Last edited:
So I was playing a nice, calm game, not expanding much, just living peacefully. Everything was going fine...

But suddenly England turned grey by the corner of my screen...

I have no clue how the Holy Roman Emperor acquired the kingdom of England...

DA7D3D759C3C42610DA0788C6D894D8533E3CC78

I do think that is not the HRE at all ,just that the king of england inherited the title King of Jerusalem.

Hehe... too much intelligence and the kid becomes autistic!! :p

I wouldnt mind knowing if theres any line of code somewhere that causea this, because 3 imbecile children from 2 genius parents seems alittle suspicious if we're going simply by chance. But then again, 7 children and 6 daughters is an equality unlikely event so maybe that couple is simply *that* much jinxed. He has been a hell of a king so I cant complain... For now.

ck219.jpg

I've been reducing Francia in size systematically, and have finally reached the point where he's not even coloured on the map.
It's frustratingly hard to disintegrate empires...

My previous character, the dwarf Marshal of the Byzantine Empire. The Emperor usually had him recruiting troops in Constantinople, which he was fairly good at. I've been trying to imagine how that looked . . .

ck2_3.jpg

And his lusty dwarf son, probably the subject of many scandalous court rumors.

ck2_4.jpg

so i just decided to play a HRE game never done it before simple enough. every thing is going my way so i invite Eadger of Wessex over to my court i then marry him to a German women maritally. the hwicce( i think that's how you spell it) brothers an i win his claim well now apparently he likes my court more than his an apparently he likes to lead my armies two keep in mine i am not his dejure Leigh