• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're uninstalling a game you paid for because you disagree with a developer? Smart move there.

Obv I'm not uninstalling anything. I am a busy guy and may need to have my secretary do that uninstallation if she sees we run out of disk space. Yes I paid 10 bucks but each hour of my time is worth 100. Pardon me for speaking straightforward. I am pretty sure there is some truth to what I've said. Be honorable, respect your business partners, don't start stupid quarrels for ego reasons. This is not the first time DH crew feels they got insulted for minor reasons but for me personally this is also the last time., Bye

Obv I'm not uninstalling anything. I am a busy guy and may need to have my secretary do that uninstallation if she sees we run out of disk space. Yes I paid 10 bucks but each hour of my time is worth 100. Pardon me for speaking straightforward. I am pretty sure there is some truth to what I've said. Be honorable, respect your business partners, don't start stupid quarrels for ego reasons. This is not the first time DH crew feels they got insulted for minor reasons but for me personally this is also the last time., Bye

It must be fun in the tool shed with all the other tools.

I like this guy, he's hilarious. Say something else!

- Do you have a recent DLC?
- Nope, we don't believe in this.
- Do you have an expansion?
- No, but we have a great patch that adds...
- Then you're not a current game!

Let me help you here. For reasons of diplomacy you can't point out the obvious reason why DH doesn't have any expansions or DLC. The reason is that Paradox won't allow it. And I think we all know what caused this policy.

In my opinion this 1.3 beta update is close to a solid project it is a huge game change and if i compare it against the clausewitz addon you did very well

for now you make me happy you guys gonna make the 1.4 update (the big supply system overhaul) after you fine tweak the 1.3 final :rolleyes:

Bomber fighter and ship casualty stats are not logic 10 fighters down 200 man dead, but i think this is old news for you

hey DH, might be moved to classic, but it will not fade out like many other games in the "classic" genre, the community will keep on producing goodies for all players to enjoy :)

Hhaha, just love the Pdox blunders and damage control methods, same old same old.

Btw why isnt there a general sub forum for all the indie/3rd party developed games published by Pdox (like PDS have in a way)? That would give more shine to the 3rd parties than just bundle them up with the other Pdox games, no? And since theres not that many, no bothers of Recent/Oldcrapunsupported games subforums controversies...

Expand the time frame beyond 1964 or to 1900 and release it is an add-on. Isn't that what hoI2 Doomsday is anyway? I accept it will take a while but that might give it a push needed to get back into the 'normal' section.
First make 1914-1964 work as one scenario with events all the way to the end before even considering extending the timeline. DH promises gameplay 1914-1964 but it so far doesn't cover even the interwar era.
Thus I eagerly anticipate the integrations of AAR and NWO to DH.

First make 1914-1964 work as one scenario with events all the way to the end before even considering extending the timeline. DH promises gameplay 1914-1964 but it so far doesn't cover even the interwar era.
Thus I eagerly anticipate the integrations of AAR and NWO to DH.

AAR will most likely be integrated in some way or form by 1.04/1.05 (not completely since there are some design elements like forcing historic WWI in AAR which is incompatible with vanilla). Not sure about NWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.