• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Weren't we very close to lynching you a few days ago? Maybe we should continue this tradition. Vote Teleisen
Except that I was being suspect because my daily responsibilities conflicted a bit with the game. It is not the case anymore.

Except that I was being suspect because my daily responsibilities conflicted a bit with the game. It is not the case anymore.
This makes no sense what so ever…. You were run up what 2 times in this game??? And no one followed up with this….. This is a major problem of WW players now days – memory span of a fruit fly. The most successful games will always a format of a close race, and if the “winner” of the lynch turns out a villager go after the second player!

This makes no sense what so ever…. You were run up what 2 times in this game??? And no one followed up with this….. This is a major problem of WW players now days – memory span of a fruit fly. The most successful games will always a format of a close race, and if the “winner” of the lynch turns out a villager go after the second player!
Why would it make sense to go after people only because there was some reason to lynch them in the past and it didn't work out in the end? Especially during the first days when people are grasping at straws?

If we want to play it this way, why don't we simply lynch people alphabetically and be done with it?

The only case against me was that I made something that was seen as a wolfish comment, but only when the remark about risk of voting was taken out of context and processed through paranoia filter. That was it. I even explained what I ment by it...

Why would it make sense to go after people only because there was some reason to lynch them in the past and it didn't work out in the end? Especially during the first days when people are grasping at straws?
This is an absolutely valid strategy… in the first few days golden tongue wolfies can not come up with a defense of their packmates rather relying on vote count alone….. Later down the line they start posting nonsense and sway the village! Look at what a rich catch we got with looking at fury bastards who strung up Nautilu…..

Votecount:

Tai-3 (Gigau, Kingepyon, Teleisen
Seen-3 (Arch Mede,Randakar, J Passepourt
Boris-3 (Tamius, Falc, Sedacrus)

AVN-2 (Esemesas, Seen
Esemesas-2 (AVN, Boris)
Teleisen-2 (Split, Johho)

Kingepyon-1 (HDK
Gigau-1 (Natiulu

Delicious Popcorn while watching

Another round Sir Sheen?

Jolly good idea Chanshellor, jolly

glug glug

This card game, whatsh you call it

Gin blackjack. I picked it up in India, where that bastard Churchill sent me to get killed in the last War.

I'm a bashteard, youse a bashturd, my echuse is my fathersh cowards, what's yours?

That's my divorce court line. Many a Lord paid a fat settlement rather than risk being asked that under cross-examination. For Churchill, perhaps, "Some are born bastards, some achieve bastardry and some have bastardry thrust upon them. I know which type of bastard I am, Mr Churchill, but do you?" Too late now.

Shurely its never too late for you to put down the Leader of the Tories?

Too easy. His minds going soft. And he did beat Hitler. He should be pensioned off. We tried dangling a Nobel Prize under his nose, but he's still too sore about winning the war and losing the election. "Shome bastard, shome neck!"

Tricky cardssh theesh. The ruleshh shay sometimes they count twish and shometimes not. Can't really shee if I haf one 9 or two and can memebr whehtrt nines doubt dub or no. Whats to do?

Well, if you have one 9 and it counts single, you should twist. If you have two 9s and they count single you should stick, and the same with one 9 that counts double. If you have two 9s that count double you are bust and obliged to concede defeat. By the way Sir Seen, I believe Rutland is not that far from Cambridge. You wouldn't happen to have any contacts in Cambridge would you?

Vote Seen. I havent done yet and he is always a werewolf

Votecount, 1h37min until deadline

(6) Seen - Arch Mede, Randy, Taii, J.Pass, jonti, snoop

(4) Boris - tamius, Falc, Sedracus, Xeno

(3) Taii - gigau, Kingepyon, telesien

(3) AVN - esemesas, Seen, Thandros

(2) esemesas - AVN, Boris
(2) telesien - Split, johho

(1) Kingepyon - hdk
(1) Gigau 2.0 - Nautilu

nv: OY**, Taklagarn *

Observe that you will have to do without the details for now as I am short on time. Will be added tomorrow if needed.

Would be waste to lynch me.

Especially with the only reason being that I missed out on the wolves so far. I miss the goodie points you speak off.

Vote AVN

The main reason is that you failed to vote on Day 1 and made a late throwaway on Day 2. Most goodie points were acquired on those days and you made yourself look bad by not making a vote on day 1 and making a throwaway when you had a chance to make a significant vote on Day 2.

Last edited: