• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here is the cheat decisions I created. It contains the build cheat and some other things. Download and it and then put it into your decisions folder.
The cheats_local file is the localisation. Download it and then rename it cheats_local.csv. Put that into your localisation folder.

Yup I tried it and still no luck. I fooled around for a bit and just couldn't figure it out.

What exactly am I supposed to put under the events folder? It kept saying "There is no event named (Insert Number Here). I am so sorry, I really don't mean to be a bother.

Yup I tried it and still no luck. I fooled around for a bit and just couldn't figure it out.

What exactly am I supposed to put under the events folder? It kept saying "There is no event named (Insert Number Here). I am so sorry, I really don't mean to be a bother.

They are not events. They are decisions. The add building command does not work when scripted as an event.. Actually, it does... But the "has_building" doesn't work in an event environment. It only works when you make it into a decision.

Follow the instructions I gave in my last post. The one where I posted the attachments. Then go to the intrigue menu in game and you should find a list of decisions. Some of these are the cheat decisions I created.

They are not events. They are decisions. The add building command does not work when scripted as an event.. Actually, it does... But the "has_building" doesn't work in an event environment. It only works when you make it into a decision.

Follow the instructions I gave in my last post. The one where I posted the attachments. Then go to the intrigue menu in game and you should find a list of decisions. Some of these are the cheat decisions I created.

Wow, now that's just embarrassing on my part lol. Thank you very much for taking the effort to make these, they work great now that I realized they were decisions!

Hello,

I want to know something.

How can i add or remove prestige and gold for character which i didn't control ?

( without changing the savegame file , of course )

Hello,

I want to know something.

How can i add or remove prestige and gold for character which i didn't control ?

( without changing the savegame file , of course )

If it's a ruler, use the charinfo cheat, then check the tooltip of the character to see its id, then use the "play CHARID" cheat, then use the "cash" and "prestige" cheats, then use the "play" cheat again to control your original character.

WARNING - To all of this while PAUSED. Because the AI can change things on your original character when you unpause!

I am having serious issue with the Crusader kings 2 Plus mod, for some odd reason it will not add the effect of the static modification file. It is really annoying me because I really need those special effect to activate, funny thing is that the game activate the effect in regular CK2 but not the mod.

I am having serious issue with the Crusader kings 2 Plus mod, for some odd reason it will not add the effect of the static modification file. It is really annoying me because I really need those special effect to activate, funny thing is that the game activate the effect in regular CK2 but not the mod.

Did you edit the static mod for CK2plus? The mods have their own sets of modifiers and such.

Could anyone check if there's any more cheats for this version? :D The first post needs an update :x

The 'Help' command in the cheat menu now displays nearly all of the cheats that are currently available in-game, noticeably missing is the charinfo cheat, but it does work. play <character id> still works.

do some cheats not work anymore ? i try to increase my characters intrigue,diplomacy and demesne size but everytime i enter a cheat my characters stats reset to zero ,so lets say my characters intrigue was 48 and i add 20 it will be 68 but then i enter the cheat again and it goes to 0 then 12 then 0 again, anyone else having this problem?