• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2 hot fixes in 2 days? Bravo paradox! This is why you are my favorite company.

Yeah, download links in the tech forums for both 1.05b and 1.05c would be very appreciated.

German Steam users aren't able to login to steam at the moment (since yesterday actually, see this official statement) and they are not giving any info on how long this will last.

+1
problems with STEAM also...
Please give us a link in the tech-forum guys...

I'm on steam and I don't have the LNGM checksum. I'm french and bought the game & DLC in steam and I don't even have LNGM ! Need a patch available on steam soon. Or put a link in the tech-forum !

Thank you, Paradox! I'm sure it's pretty disheartening to log onto the forums to many of us complaining and I applaude your efforts in not only releasing 3 patches, but also 4 lots of DLC in the space of roughly 2 days.

Well done from a very happy customer!

well the hotfix's along with every other patch wont be available on steam,until usually much later, than on gamersgate etc. I use steam and am used to this situation...... I cant understand why no one else can comprehend a wait.... :wacko:

Supprime ce qu'il y a dans ton dossier cache ;)

(Merci. J'ai viré tout ce que j'avais dans Steam/AppCache, j'ai téléchargé quelque chose, mais j'ai toujours la même version et pas LNGM. T_T)

Thanks. I suppressed all that was in Steam/Appcache, I saw Steam downloading something but I've always the same Checksum, not LNGM.

Last edited:
I think the next step for Paradox is to create a sub-forum for Steam users. It sounds like Steam customers are having a nightmare with the DLC / updates!

Has anyone from the US with the GG version been able to get the newest (1.05c) patch? I can't find in either the launcher or GG's website.

US, GG version here and patch 1.05c downloaded fine.

btw this checksum must be a good omen...my last name is LaNGhaM :)