• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There's already some in the MP forum -- Laubox's threads. Also, we have a mumble server up where we accept new players with mics. We have another host with a 30mbit upload connection that can handle 10-15 players.

Kudos to Paradox, this seems like a good patch from the notes. If we can get this level of quality control on release plus Paradox's usual post-release support I think they will have the strategy game market sewn up for a long time.

Hey Doom, we ran some metrics and we realized that for a 20+ person game we needed a 100mbit/s upload connection. Thankfully we have -1- player in our group who has it. Any chance of putting out a dedicated server exe? Please? I'll pay good money long time! Large multiplayer games are the best thing I've ever played. Ever.

Wow i bet those games are frickin crazy

Is it normal that GG versions get v1.03b (KUMH) and steam auto-update getz v1.03B (TKEO)?

Ye me and some friends cant play online anymore because some of us are on steam and the rest on GG bloody sucks

- Diplo AI: Fixed a bug where a completely beaten AI would surrender too easy
Oh please, this doesn't mean I have to occupy every single province and holding of the enemy before he accepts peace does it?

AI surrender was just fine. Please let it remain so.

So just using the launcher "check for update" when using the gamersgate version is bad, right? I did that for the previous patch and this one, should i reinstall and apply the gamersgate specific patches?

Also, the thread here states "the direct link to the GG version is in the tech support forum".. But, there is no tech support forum? ;o

Yes, unless you had a broken save with message interest characters set.

So wait, my save game was crashing pre-patch because I had tagged two daughters-in-law as interest characters, and now that the patch is out and I tried to load the file, my monarch's picture was a child, the game started in the bottom left corner and then went to the "resign" screen immediately afterward. Is there any way around this? Or do I have to abandon this game I'd had going for 50+ years and into its third monarch? Really annoying.

So wait, my save game was crashing pre-patch because I had tagged two daughters-in-law as interest characters, and now that the patch is out and I tried to load the file, my monarch's picture was a child, the game started in the bottom left corner and then went to the "resign" screen immediately afterward. Is there any way around this? Or do I have to abandon this game I'd had going for 50+ years and into its third monarch? Really annoying.

You can edit the savegame manually. Check the tech support forum.

Bravo keep the good work up! I have a steam version also it didnt have any problems however it did state if I played a old save it might create wierdness :} so apparently it isnt old save compatable?