• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
- Revised reverse demands for CBs to make them more interesting

what does this one actually mean? Does it mean that the defender can actually demand something in wars?

I just checked, mercs cost alot more now 60->75; 120->150; 300->375.

A lot? That seems a small and reasonable amount, just enough to make you think carefully before committing. I wonder if monthly rates have increased, as well?

- Revised reverse demands for CBs to make them more interesting

what does this one actually mean? Does it mean that the defender can actually demand something in wars?

It means that a defender who enforces his demands gets a load of prestige, as well as war reparations (a lot of gold) from the losing attacker.

If you try to marry some random (i.e. not your relative) lady in your court matrilineally to a foreign courtier, his liege will refuse.

1. Great change. It was to easy to exploit it to boost realatively weak rulers, and make strong rulers OP.

2. How about changing France, to move to Sardinia instead of Iberia in beginning? It's included in this patch?

ck2 screen.jpg

I am having an issue with the steam version on the patch. After I download this screen comes up. Any help?

Hey Doom, we ran some metrics and we realized that for a 20+ person game we needed a 100mbit/s upload connection. Thankfully we have -1- player in our group who has it. Any chance of putting out a dedicated server exe? Please? I'll pay good money long time! Large multiplayer games are the best thing I've ever played. Ever.

Hey Doom, we ran some metrics and we realized that for a 20+ person game we needed a 100mbit/s upload connection. Thankfully we have -1- player in our group who has it. Any chance of putting out a dedicated server exe? Please? I'll pay good money long time! Large multiplayer games are the best thing I've ever played. Ever.

Dude, make some AARs of that. :)

The "Check for Updates" button in the launcher does not work for Steam (it's removed in the next Steam version.)

Imo you should mention in the luncher news that steam will autoupdate the game. If a player reads that a new patch is available he will of course press the "check update" button and/or try to download the patch from somewhere else.