Victoria II: A House Divided- Exclusive live streaming demo to celebrate the release!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll be happy as long as you play a country outside of Europe. Any South American country would be awesome, but so would an unciv.

I'd be interested to see how you play Persia as that is the country I'll play first.

He didn't play yet. Starts 16 hours 30 minutes from now. They should really put a countdown clock or something next to those videos... "begins in XX:XX:XX" so there's less confusion over the timezones.

How long is this live stream going to be? I'll be at work when it starts 1pm CST, but should be home by 2:30-3pm CST

How long is this live stream going to be? I'll be at work when it starts 1pm CST, but should be home by 2:30-3pm CST

Are you suggesting he should follow the previewers and go full 24h? ;-)

Are you suggesting he should follow the previewers and go full 24h? ;-)

god no :D I'm not sure yet. an hour or so I guess. we'll see how it goes

Now to sound trollish but it is spelled Celebrate. I'm sure English is like your second language so it's perfectly understandable. :D

- Love a Victoria 2 fan and is so excited for it!

good run gentlemen

but no Latvia

I am severely disappointed by the lack of Latvia. I will release Latvia in my next game, rename it great latvian empire, rename Russia "paradox interactive" and invade you.

You have been warned.

It was a very good stream. Every new feature seemed very useful. I particularly liked the feature where you can use National Focus to increase Party Loyalty in provinces. This will make it easier form me to achieve my goal of messing about with a certain country's political landscape...

Thanks for the streams. Its a great way to see the developers (faces) and show off the product. I am very happy I pre-ordered it.

It was all great, besides the part when Darkrenown was hurting a kitten...