• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey I updated to 1.02b and it's behaving oddly now. Can someone quickly answer me the following question

- Do Marauders cross over from wasteland into player held territories?
- Can they be modded so they do if they don't?

I really want to get the feeling of a world under-threat, as opposed to "Oh wow look at all those raiders, magically respecting the line in the dirt we drew"

I thought as such, but do they actually ever leave wasteland provs and invade nation provs? I never really checked, since I'd attack them with me spidery hordes as soon as they appeared.

Never mind, bit of play testing confirms they do...

Last edited:
Can someone explain me that why some of my provinces have 0% rebellion chance but others have like 70% ?? playing with spiders having 0% dissent. also vault city is doin pretty well in my game they have conquered allot and have ic about 200

Can someone explain me that why some of my provinces have 0% rebellion chance but others have like 70% ?? playing with spiders having 0% dissent. also vault city is doin pretty well in my game they have conquered allot and have ic about 200

I hope what I'm about to say is accurate, as I haven't examined the issue in detail. I believe provinces which are taken over from other nations in wars will have a high revolt chance which will slowly decrease. Provinces ceded from the Wastelands don't have that.

I need some help updating the unit icons introduced in DH for the mod. You will notice small icons on the left hand window pane when you select some units. This is a nice feature that shows you the composition of formations. Refer this thread on our Terranova forum: http://terranova.dk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=643

Cheers,
Sword

Q: Will there be a modified map with the american highway map background? I think I read it somewhere sometime ago. Like DMP glorious world. It really looks lika a good idea. In my head atleast. ;)
That would be interesting and fitting for an apocalypse world where people establish maps according to landmarks.

Patch 2.0.5 released. See first post.

The mod now has the correct date of 2245. Further work is needed on the end game war, some events and possibly air power so I expect to work on a 2.0.6.

@Dark Archon
Hmmmm, not sure what is going on with that. With the help of DH developers, I've fixed a lot of bugs relating to events and other mod content. The savedebug log file is showing clean these days. If you host the save game and post the link I can check it out.

@TeutonbergerW, JRHINDO, Kaisermuffin
Yes, it's such an exciting idea. I heard from Jex about it and hopefully he can post something soon. I would love to see a unique graphic style for the mod map that suits Fallout world.

@JRHINDO
Great! Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Sword

I would love to do that map style, but it feel like every time I have a lump of free time set aside, something comes along and occupies it. I guess I'm just not very good with time management. If I upload the work I have so far (conventional colorscale map, id map, province connections data) would someone be interested in figuring in getting it to work? If that were done, it would seem less daunting to do the new map style, which is only an elaborate colorscale, a slight id map reapportionment and some location definitions.

Mini patch compatible with previous one? I had just started a game as Robots.

EDIT: No its not because the techs years have changed to 2240AD.

Notes:
Everything looks nice.
Theres a missing pic on the northern star pic.
Still a 'unknown string wanted' for the model00 militia, WAD?

Last edited:
I'm no expert when it comes to modding (a real understatement :)) but I think the gde improvement techs are still wrong. Firstly the advanced armour is at 500%, and also the the new era power armour is now set to 5%. As I understand it (and this worked in my in game play) if you want each of these techs to add 5% to the gde, you must set them to 0.85 and 0.90 respectively, as changing the gde with tech is not a cumulative thing, but rather a static one, and whatever the tech sets the gde as, this new figure overrides anything previous. Hence, the 0.85 and 0.90 actual does add 5% for each tech, which is the original intention right?

Ah great Zoomooz. I will fix that immediately.

@JRHINDO No, the new patch makes the mod have a new date range and you will now see a new 2245 scenario appear in the game selection screen. I will check on the militia issue.

@keynes2.0 Sorry to hear that, mate. I was so looking forward to the new map. Anyway, I might try and work on the map a bit.

Cheers,
Sword

There seems to be no issue with the model 0 militia text.
Code:
MODEL_11_0;Marauders;Marauders;Marauders;Marauders;Marauders;Marauders;Marauders;Marauders;Marauders;Marauders;x
I think its still the same problem back from FoDD HoI2. Load up as FUSA and check your Mercs in the overview tech tab.
What North Star picture is missing?

Cheers,
Sword
The general event saying that theres some heavy activity up there and that the north star is shining.

For the new 2240 timeline you should remove the 1936 Hub Reckoning event :p