• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CSA with fairly nice borders, how strange!

v210.png

I WAS going to comment on Texas but...

and then Slovakia didn't do a thing :p

35c568d74bf7478ad3cf96c7c5faf45b2dc82c4266eac50c775952cb40c743b46g.jpg

Better late than never :D

Could be later though, Switzerland IRL only legalized it in 1960 or something.

What.

How the [censored] did that happen?
Wouldn't the AI white peace before they managed to do that? (especially Denmark)

Technically France was war leader in the initial war, and since NGF had already been stomped once there was very little resistance to them just steamroller occupying the whole country. The AI doesn't peace out if it has enough of an advantage.

Afganistan and the Navy Bowtie

So I'm currently playing a match as Imperial Japan (using the AoC and Bakumatsu mods), I noticed in my game that Afghanistan had contracted some rebels from his neighbor and incidently zealous chinese christians now roam freely throughout its lands:

Skjermbilde2011-08-13kl160509.png

Also during my campaign to conquer Korea the US wanted to maintain its status quo, in one of my naval battles my fleet does a very interesting "bowtie" effect:

Skjermbilde2011-08-13kl161841.png

Skjermbilde2011-08-13kl161846.png

The fleet looks like it was going to dock at that port but that must have been fubbed by the program when I was setting up its path along the way, amusing never the less.

>New England in 2nd place

Now that's something strange of its own. I'd like to see what that ended up looking like...

Anyway, new picture time:

Appearantly, the Russia was so afraid of Japan it called on every great power at-the-time save for Austria and Belgium. 600-88? Man, team GPs is so doomed.

Last edited:
As a follow up from my earlier posted image of fail Germany + epic Denmark we now have this.

2011-08-10_00001.jpg

Also, slightly less strange cause I had something of a hand in it:
2011-08-16_00001.jpg

The Balkans! Though not quite how they were meant to be...

He declared all Nations a war, released many nations and won all freaking wars in over 9 months! And formed Germany. But then Baden said "Scre* you! I will not support your tyranny!" and rage quitted the German Confederation even when they are surrounded.