• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
13_146.png

My fully westernised Incan Noble Republic in 1610. The same spring Denmark declared war and soon every other European country did the same, I held out until 1622 when I realised I would never be able to make peace with anyone, except Poland who couldn't reach me at all. And armies from Holland, The Hansa, Spain, Denmark, Naples and Portugal landed in my country every other month. Never play Inca.

Not exactly an empire but lots of imperial glory instead :)
The funny thing is that I am earning money with a big army and no minting - just by getting war subsidies from a few countries.

I think it's Brabant.

Correct. Brabant did very well that game, they were 2 provinces away from forming the Netherlands but never sealed the deal even when I dismantled the HRE.

Update on my Russian game. Year is 1643, Once my infamy goes down I'm thinking of taking Anatolia, but i,m not sure what to do after. Ive westernized and am leading in tech, and 90% of the provinces are orthodox. I own Rome, Jerusalem and Mecca so i get a nice supply of missionaries. Ive also had personal unions with Sweden and Bohemia since the start of the game but they don't seem to want to be inherited, England was a little bit latter.
EU3_14.jpg

EU3_MAP_RUS_164343_2.jpg

EU3_MAP_RUS_164343_1.jpg

Are Bavaria invading the Oirats, or is Military access just for the laugh?

Update on my Russian game. Year is 1643, Once my infamy goes down I'm thinking of taking Anatolia, but i,m not sure what to do after. Ive westernized and am leading in tech, and 90% of the provinces are orthodox. I own Rome, Jerusalem and Mecca so i get a nice supply of missionaries. Ive also had personal unions with Sweden and Bohemia since the start of the game but they don't seem to want to be inherited, England was a little bit latter.
EU3_MAP_RUS_164343_1.jpg

Who's that in Brazil, just south of France?

Well in my game the colonizers aside from the usual Britain, France, Spain and I are the Dutch, Milan, Sicily and Naples.