• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
uhhhh I know I have seen worse someplace but not recently:wacko::wacko:

Official vote count, 23h 15min to deadline

OrangeYoshi - 2 - trespoe, Tornadoli

not voted - 22 - snoopdogg, muttoneer, the_hdk, AOK.11, jonti-h, The Arch Mede, sbr, von Loch Ness, Ciryandor, Yakman, dublish, Kriszo, Jopi, Rysz, randakar, Raczynski, jacob-Lundgren, marty99, walrus, OrangeYoshi, Calamity

Missed one vote - marty99, von Loch Ness

#2 who you PM'ing? The seer and priest are dead, neither had an apprentice....

The only people PM'ing would be the packs.... is this an odd crovax?

EDIT: and who is the "we" in the "we go from there" bit?

How do you know the seer and priest didn't have an apprentice?, the rules specifically states that there might be claimed apprentices at the start of the game. Given that I assume neither Seer or Priest had been active enough to start any sort of JL before their deaths I can't think of any way you would know this one way or another...

Not that I really care about running up Yoshi, he's a good an unknown as any other I guess... ;)

:rofl:

I still think he was the right switch yesterday. There are lots of you out there that are not his packmates. How about some of you vote for him today?

There is really not much left in the way of interesting roles for goodies.

vote vLN

vote the_hdk

he voted Hax around the middle

@GM: There is a high chance I can't vote tomorrow, and it is certain that I can't vote on saturday. I am sorry for the inconvenience :eek:o

today and yesterday or day before that....
I voted you only once before this IIRC, and it was a random placeholder vote.

@GM: There is a high chance I can't vote tomorrow, and it is certain that I can't vote on saturday. I am sorry for the inconvenience :eek:o
Noted - and not a problem

WELL, that sucks.

but then again, EUROO7 is to blame. of course, he's dead, so we can't lynch him.

vote sbr

Vote Ciryandor

Still on my suspect list and no better leads right now.