• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is why I hate auto-kills. The GM should have found a player to take that role and kept SPLIT alive until he found a replacement. Someone not being able to play should not destroy a game. You should have subbed in one of the dead players if necessary. Or, you should have subbed me in for Split instead of Walter.

The Seer should never be autolynched. I think autolynchings should just be ended alltogether.
if you bothered to read the thread, the GM contacted 2 people who refused to take the role.

it's not his fault that some people don't want to play.

See, we lost a doctor besides the AWOL seer. If we lynched THE_SPLIT instead, we would only have lost the seer. I know, we lose the seer in both situations, but that can't be avoided, can it?

What now?

How about a mass suicide? :(

We have no priest, no seer, no doc, and one less witness, maybe none. :(

This is why I hate auto-kills. The GM should have found a player to take that role and kept SPLIT alive until he found a replacement. Someone not being able to play should not destroy a game. You should have subbed in one of the dead players if necessary. Or, you should have subbed me in for Split instead of Walter.

The Seer should never be autolynched. I think autolynchings should just be ended alltogether.

Respectfully disagree.
Keeping virtual "players" for extended period of time kills the game even more.
But, um, yes, probably better to discuss this in the general werewolf thread.

We dance on your grave.

After that, I send a PM or two, and then we go from there....

Vote OY

#1 you take too much pleasure in the witness being hunted.

#2 who you PM'ing? The seer and priest are dead, neither had an apprentice....

The only people PM'ing would be the packs.... is this an odd crovax?

EDIT: and who is the "we" in the "we go from there" bit?

#1 you take too much pleasure in the witness being hunted.

Role has nothing to do with it in this case.

#2 who you PM'ing? The seer and priest are dead, neither had an apprentice....

I am PM'ing people who I've been having occasional conversations with since the start of the game.

EDIT: and who is the "we" in the "we go from there" bit?

The village, of course.

I did contact the only available dead player and one other guy that was hesitating to join. I even scanned a bunch of old threads to see if any veteran players happened to be online to see if they could possibly be pursuaded but didn't find any. There are other things that happened as well that made me go for this autolynch option but I can't talk about them until after the game.

EDIT: And yes, I too think THE_ZOMBIE should be ashamed...

Actually I thought split might well be a wolf and his pack were trying to get alibis by voting for him.

I figured he had an uninteresting role, a villager, and the wolves were trying to get two people killed (which is what happened).

I assume it would be safe to say I am not a Cannibal right? Even with multiple packs that makes me less likely to be a wolf than the average person who could be a member of both (or all three) packs.

It means you're less likely to be a cannibal yes, but all that means is you're less likely to be a cannibal than a different sort of baddie. My working out:

(All of this is assuming that you didn't know Jester was a wolf beforehand, the jester switch seemed far more like a semi-random switch to a good lynch target due to his inactivity rather than a : "JL ANOUNCEMENT: Jester is a wolf for sure!" type thing.)

Scenario A: You're a Goodie: You picked a target from the selection available, you chose Jester for whatever reason.

Scenario B: You're a Baddie: You picked a target from the selection available, which presumably didn't include your own pack but would of included any wolves if you started unaligned and haven't made contact, or any wolves not in your pack if you're in one.

So you're less likely to be a cannibal, but a non-cannibal baddie is just as likely to of gone with Jester as a choice as a goodie... Hence it not factoring into my thinking.

Apologies if I haven't explained this well, I tend to think in pictures rather than words, and without drawing you guys a graph its somewhat hard to translate sometimes... :eek:o

I tend to think in pictures rather than words, and without drawing you guys a graph its somewhat hard to translate sometimes... :eek:o
Bah, silly artist... :D