• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alytuslostotpartisans.jpg

During the month of December, 1946, even more important cities fell to the partisan hordes.

germanyattacktunisparti.jpg

In Algeria, remnants of the Africa Korps assembled to strike at the Tunisian separatists, hoping to break up their revolt before they could spark the revolution to the rest of the area.

antipartisanmove3.jpg

German and British forces in North-Russia concentrated on forcing the partisans back North, ending the threat that partisans would close the corridor with Siberia. In the meanwhile, Ukrainian forces made use of the opened front to continue their own advance. Something had to be done quickly.

costermanvilledefence.jpg

In Africa, British colonial forces began a move towards Central-Congo in order to set up a defensive line against the Americans there.​

not sure bout anyone else but i cant see the first 3 pictures. anyway nice update. but u need to do something about ukrine. they are going out of control

I wanna know this randomly, can I see the government of Ukraine please? I want to see if it is Krushnev... lol

They've still got eff all buffer. Vince has to write it. Though it's a push to call Alytus 'important'. *waits for Lith-rage*
What?

Seriously? Even updates in MY AAR are longer. :p
Yeah in hindsight it does seem a bit short, it's hard to notice when your copypasting like mad. ;)

not sure bout anyone else but i cant see the first 3 pictures. anyway nice update. but u need to do something about ukrine. they are going out of control
Yeah, but it seems they are halting most of there advance, and don't attempt to attack my divisions there, counter-attacks by our side happen frequently, in an attempt to keep the green flood at by.

I could and now can't.
Pics show up fune here, and I uploaded all 4 of them the same way as always, blame ImageShack! :D

I wanna know this randomly, can I see the government of Ukraine please? I want to see if it is Krushnev... lol
I don't remember exactly, but I think something Autocratic...

Dooomed! Lets see America win for a change.*

/crawls back into his modding hole.

*I know I technically didn't lose, but the defeat in Europe counts as a loss for me

Dooomed! Lets see America win for a change.*

/crawls back into his modding hole.

*I know I technically didn't lose, but the defeat in Europe counts as a loss for me

Nevar! Evil always prevails! :D

-Vincent

What?

I don't remember exactly, but I think something Autocratic...

Hm, well, please check for me if you can. Thanks

A small question on the side, how many of our reader community here is French/Spanish speaking? I'm building a group of foreign contacts on Facebook so if you want I could add you guys. English-speaking can come in too, but I'm going to see if I can set up a limited access group on Facebook, wouldn't make much sence to give internet contacts the same access to my profile than friends and family no? ;). Drop me a PM if you're interested, we won't be sharing any personal info publicly in this thread

Cheers
-Vincent

PS: This is in light of my translator studies, and my teachers nagging that we should find foreign contacts to talk to and practice our languages. Most people in the class were like 'yeah, and how are we going to do that?', I on the other hand, thought 'Oh, I think I know just the place' :D

uhuh i never get on facebook. im more myspace. plus im english speaking anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.