• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You mean like in "colonial cores" for instance? I guess we'll have to wait for another dev diary then.
Yes and not only colonial cores but not a real surprise for those who know AGCEEP. ;)

It looks amazing! :D

I'm already looking forward to the next diary. :eek:

I would like a series of events for Granada to become Al-Andalus (I think greek minors can form Byzantium so why not?). Later in game, if Al-Andalus is big, they could have a event to being defender of faith called "Caliphate of Occident" or such

Just dreaming with another events:

- "Politheists of north suffer a heretic division called Protestantism" what to do? 1) Ignore pointless stuff 2) Seize the chance and go yihad!
- Another one when you take Tours/Poitiers :D
- A revolutionary Al-Andalus? Al-Bonaparte goes yihad! Priceless! :rofl:

you should post that in the agceep forum

I would like a series of events for Granada to become Al-Andalus (I think greek minors can form Byzantium so why not?). Later in game, if Al-Andalus is big, they could have a event to being defender of faith called "Caliphate of Occident" or such

Just dreaming with another events:

- "Politheists of north suffer a heretic division called Protestantism" what to do? 1) Ignore pointless stuff 2) Seize the chance and go yihad!
- Another one when you take Tours/Poitiers :D
- A revolutionary Al-Andalus? Al-Bonaparte goes yihad! Priceless! :rofl:

There already are Fantasy Grenada events available for AGCEEP. See the bottom of their download page.

I thought I'd make a post to show some support for your work. :)

I hope that one we'll have fantasy events for all those interesting-yet-unlucky-in-RL countries - imagine a fantasy Burgundy (recreating Lothar's Kingdom of IX century ^^), Aragon (Let those silly Castillians go for this "New World" thing, we'll just take Italy... And Cyprus... And Krete... And the Holy Land...), Lithuania (Not just the simple "We ally with the Habsburgs to kick Polish asses!"), Persia, Byzantium (Yup, I know there is already a plenty of events... Stil, as one of BYZ-nerds I desire moar! XD)...

There's very little left for AGCEEP tean to do in making the game more historical, now it's time to make FtG the ultimate historical game ever ^^

I hope that one we'll have fantasy events for all those interesting-yet-unlucky-in-RL countries - imagine a fantasy Burgundy (recreating Lothar's Kingdom of IX century ^^), Aragon (Let those silly Castillians go for this "New World" thing, we'll just take Italy... And Cyprus... And Krete... And the Holy Land...), Lithuania (Not just the simple "We ally with the Habsburgs to kick Polish asses!"), Persia, Byzantium (Yup, I know there is already a plenty of events... Stil, as one of BYZ-nerds I desire moar! XD)...

They did have those kind of events in AGCEEP so hopefully they will be in FTG too :)

Frankly, I don't see much room for adding new historical events, leaders and so on... At least in Europe. One province minors do have few events, but since the province limit can't be changed, there's a certain limit in adding new events, even for majors (sure, we can find some way to similate battles of Morzychna and Odporyszów during the Swedish Deluge, but what for, since they involved forces below 1k soldiers on both sides? XD

Frankly, I don't see much room for adding new historical events, leaders and so on... At least in Europe. One province minors do have few events, but since the province limit can't be changed, there's a certain limit in adding new events, even for majors (sure, we can find some way to similate battles of Morzychna and Odporyszów during the Swedish Deluge, but what for, since they involved forces below 1k soldiers on both sides? XD
I'm not sure AGCEEP is perfect. ;)

There is always something to add or enhance.

I'd say there is a lot we can still add especially for later dates and non-European areas.

1question,

did you fix the auto trade system so it works in eu3 or how do you plan to resolve trade in general ?