• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When does this game start? It would be nice if it starts soon enough so it will be finished before Christmas when activity usually drops considerably.

Just make the rule say that:
1) Your chances of death when accusing are additive: Two false accusations add up to a 100% chance of not surviving.
2) The chance of a rival to die depends on how many people in total are accused of being a rival. To be precise, it should be 100% divided by (the number of people falsely accused + 1). So if two people are accused, one of them falsely, the chance is only 50%. If three are accused it's 1/3rd. If two of them are rivals it would be 50% for each of them. Etc.

Or you could just say "You abuse this, you die. You out yourself, you die." and let the chips fall as they may :p

If I do see a rule heavily abused I'll act in such manner, but I'll think about your proposition here as well. Problem is the role description for my rival just keeps expanding while it's meant to achieve just a little simple goal :p

When does this game start? It would be nice if it starts soon enough so it will be finished before Christmas when activity usually drops considerably.

I'll mass pm everyone in the WW group tonight, still hoping for some extra people :/

If I do see a rule heavily abused I'll act in such manner, but I'll think about your proposition here as well. Problem is the role description for my rival just keeps expanding while it's meant to achieve just a little simple goal :p

Now what that goal is, no living (or dead!) soul can hope to know... :)

I get a PM from Lord_D, and I think "wahey! The game is starting ^_^" and it turns out he's just mass PM'ing the social group :mad:

I get a PM from Lord_D, and I think "wahey! The game is starting ^_^" and it turns out he's just mass PM'ing the social group :mad:

Blame the Limp Dims!!

I just mass pmed everyone in the social group that hasn't signed up yet (and some that have, by accident, or just take it as a token of my love for animals with pointy appendages), and I'm hoping for a slight rise in number of players :p

Last edited:
I just mass pmed everyone in the social group that hasn't signed up yet (and some that have, by accident, or just take it as a token of my for animals with pointy appendages), and I'm hoping for a slight rise in number of players :p

You liek animals with pointy appendages eh?
KINKEH!!

Seer Academy eh.

Sign me up. I'm in.

Aye.

In,

some questions about the egomaniac. If player A wrongfully accuses player B, will player A die from the moment of the accusation (and thus render all his votes and actions done after the accusation void), will he die before the lynching (will his vote count?), he dies after lynching but before night or does he die after the night.

Long time no see! :)

I'm not sure, do we still have some scores to settle or are we even? I think we tried (and managed!) to get each other killed a few times back in the days.
Your signature says yes!