• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
how strange it is.....

did you notice that both King and TH had the same excuse??? "sorry but I'm very busy IRL..." ???

how strange it is.....

My thought: THEY ARE NOT BUSY DUE TO RL, BUT BETA-TESTING LIKE MADS TO GET THE GAME READY OR FIX THE LAST BUGS....

comments?

Originally posted by flavius

My thought: THEY ARE NOT BUSY DUE TO RL, BUT BETA-TESTING LIKE MADS TO GET THE GAME READY OR FIX THE LAST BUGS....

comments?

Since HOI has gone gold a while ago, beta testing is over and it is too late to fix bugs, unless they plan on putting out a patch at the same time as the game.

Henri

Originally posted by Henri
Since HOI has gone gold a while ago, beta testing is over and it is too late to fix bugs, unless they plan on putting out a patch at the same time as the game.

Henri

Er, actually, that's quite likely. Paradox normally have a patch ready within the first week or two after release. :)

When EUII was going gold there was a big objection from Beta testers to going gold.

The comments were deleted in a proper manner like the best Russian "Maskirova"...

So for EU2 it sucked, but afterwards patching was limited compared to EU1.

So I really think they show improvement in delivering free bug products...and in masking the bad comments on going gold.:p

When EUII was going gold there was an objection from Beta testers to going gold.

The comments were deleted in a proper manner like the best Russian "Maskirova"...

So for EU2 it sucked, but afterwards patching was limited compared to EU1.

So I really think they show improvement in delivering bug free products...and in masking the bad comments on going gold.:p

Wow, that was a great AAR. I thought I was actually reading real history there for awhile (which I suppose equates to a job well done, hehe.) And I liked the little "the relentless German panzers sliced through the soft Brie of the French Army’s morale" analogy.