• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This pun is not nice. It's evil, and bad joke. You have realy bad taste in jokes.

Realy fun pun was EU4 musical. But we still want to see the whole 2 hours musical, we hope it will come up when the game released.
Would pay $15 for a copy which is more than a 3D movie ticket

This pun is not nice. It's evil, and bad joke. You have realy bad taste in jokes.

Realy fun pun was EU4 musical. But we still want to see the whole 2 hours musical, we hope it will come up when the game released.
jeez the things people complain about;)... I said it was nice and I stick to it, but I didn't say it was brilliant. Also ever heard of being polite?;) Also it as HRE in it, how can one be against that.:p

jeez the things people complain about;)... I said it was nice and I stick to it, but I didn't say it was brilliant. Also ever heard of being polite?;) Also it as HRE in it, how can one be against that.:p

I wouldn't like to be in HRE, it was lot of small backward countries, with banditry everywhere, and sometimes even robber barons... and they were very intolerant, allways fighting with eachother, it was like modern balkans, or gaza zone.

is another expasion planed for viki 2 ?