• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eh,this mod isn't compatible with warhammer or the great trade league one?
Haven't tested it, but I don't see anything in the files that would make it incompatible with the Great Trade League (a mod would need to actively try to be incompatible with it).

Haven't tested it, but I don't see anything in the files that would make it incompatible with the Great Trade League (a mod would need to actively try to be incompatible with it).
uh-hah,since you are confident about the Great Trade League's compatiblity,i'd say i'm thinking about if this mod is getting something wrong with warhammer,maybe use same name of articraft.

uh-hah,since you are confident about the Great Trade League's compatiblity,i'd say i'm thinking about if this mod is getting something wrong with warhammer,maybe use same name of articraft.

I assume you have a compatibility issue? What is actually happening?

i just use the warhammer and its hotfix,then i add great trade league(THX for you) and wizard one,when the game started.
none of the element of wizard one is visible----society,traits,events,they are all gone,just like i never use it,sometimes it even crushes my game abruptly.(like when i open the society content)

ps:i got some buildings and traits without events or scripts,just for fun,they are pretty safe,i mean

Looking at the wizard societies stuff again, to be able to even see the society in the menu you need to be 16 years old and have the "Magic" trait. And you can only see the Magic or Squib trait if you have one of them. The traits are very rare too, only 1 outa 200 characters.

Write show_all_societies in the console to bypass the visibility issue and see if it exist or not. Or you could give yourself the trait with add_trait hasmagic .

But for the crash I cannot really help, it would require more knowledge of the wizard and warhammer code.

Looking at the wizard societies stuff again, to be able to even see the society in the menu you need to be 16 years old and have the "Magic" trait. And you can only see the Magic or Squib trait if you have one of them. The traits are very rare too, only 1 outa 200 characters.

Write show_all_societies in the console to bypass the visibility issue and see if it exist or not. Or you could give yourself the trait with add_trait hasmagic .

But for the crash I cannot really help, it would require more knowledge of the wizard and warhammer code.
thanks,so this mod won't be really visible at the very beginning of game?

i got a 33 years old character,but i didn't see anyone else who own that trait after i search it through my whole realm,i mean,this mod won't give the traits to character existed originally.is that true?

that means i have to wait for a period of time.whatever,i will be teasting it by your ways.

thanks,so this mod won't be really visible at the very beginning of game?

i got a 33 years old character,but i didn't see anyone else who own that trait after i search it through my whole realm,i mean,this mod won't give the traits to character existed originally.is that true?

that means i have to wait for a period of time.whatever,i will be teasting it by your ways.

When you first install the mod, there is a invisible event that will give to trait to a few existing characters. But it is a very rare trait.

The society is invisible to people who don't have the magic trait, but it should still exist at the very beginning. And the magic and squib traits themselves are invisible to other people too. You cannot search for them because of that.

i used your command as"show all societies",it didn't exist at all,that society,imean.

it got a contradictory with warhammer,i guess,i used both of them without your mod,the conclusion is same

First of all I love your mod and it has inspired me. I think it would be really neat to have added onto this mod or created as a new mod where someone can play as the Headmaster of Hogwarts. I imagine it would work similarly to the mod that allows someone to play as the Pope (Divine Intervention)
I think it would be super fun. The Headmaster could be chosen in the same way as the Papal
Conclave only it would be called the Board of Governors. Instead of like usual, the Council could be the faculty and staff that you would hire based on unlanded former students. The Deputy-Head would be the designated regent.
I think this could be a blast for someone wanting a slower paced game, where they could just accept students and deal with special events. I have been asking around to see if anyone is willing to work on this, because its more than a simple quick expansion of your current mod. I would be happy to give any feedback or help wanted.

Great mod! A bit barebones of course but it has potential.
I'm looking forward for more events in the societies, but interactions between the characters or via events would be nice. I really like the idea of playing as the headmaster, but the thing is you have to create a whole new playstyle, not bound to a dynasty... could we make use of the Republic interface for that?
It might also allow us to have a customizable Hogwarts by using the Mansions? Not sure, either that or a "hidden sub-holding" (barony) in Moray only visible to people with Magic... Someone tell me if this is possible, I'm really not familiar with modding CK2. Keep it up, I'm eager for the next update :)