• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sartarius

Private
26 Badges
Aug 16, 2017
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders II
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Impire
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka
  • King Arthur II
I cant find one in lots of hours on different maps. Has anyone encountered it? does it spawn in a random quest stack as I never saw it in high power guarding stacks (on cosmite nodes, f.e.)?

If you are referring to savage tyrannodon they are very rare. If you are looking to do the saint george achievement I recommend using empire mode to capture a world with a penguin hive, requisition a savage tyrannodon then either play outhbound or requisition paladin aspirants. Plant the tyrannodon in a hex with an abyssal tear until it deserts then use the aspirants to attack and kill it. Use manual combat.

Hartassen, thank you for your answer. I was thinking about doing it this or other way: hire several savage tyrannodons and make your income negative with 0 energy balance. WaitUntilDeserted();

Your assumption is wrong lol. I like the xenoplague but I dont have good luck with evolving the pustules and I find them too squishy. I'd love to amass a horde and release it like the Zerg or a xenomorph invasion from Aliens.

Units defending of different strategic items/structures are defined in special sets. It seems that devs forgot to put Tyrannodon in these sets.

Last edited:
Zaskow is right. I never saw a Savage T on landscape. Even on cosmite nodes on highest defender settings. Though in Empire mode this achi can still be achieved as described earlier.

And Tyrannodon from anomaly (event) is different unit and has nothing in commong with t4 Savage T we are talking about.

Reactions:
Btw, workable Wild Tyrannodon model was always in game. I'm wondering why devs didn't make an unit on release or on some patch.
Безымянный.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
The Savage Tyrannodon are in game though, however they only appear in the strongest sets and only on Wildlife Spawners (so no Consmite Nodes or anything). This is the earliest/weakest composition they can be found in
Screenshot 2021-04-10 212241.png

and they can be found in these compositions. Found in SpawnSets_Strategic.rpk under SpawnSets - Wildlife.
Screenshot 2021-04-10 212314.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Your assumption is wrong lol. I like the xenoplague but I dont have good luck with evolving the pustules and I find them too squishy. I'd love to amass a horde and release it like the Zerg or a xenomorph invasion from Aliens.
I generally equip them (and often other units fighting alongside them) with plague pods - as well as giving them a ranged attack, it provides a pretty effective way to heal the pustules back up.