• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does anyone have a list of all Paradox staff in the game present as easter eggs? I have already found Johan, Dan Lind and there are some people with awkwardly modern names.

I am planning to do an AAR where Paradox devs are the main characters. Dates would be helpful, though I guess all of them live in 1066. :p

history/characters/ eastereggs.txt

*Psssst*
Don't tell anyone. :cool:

Reactions:
Just started a game in january 1237 as count Narjot of Thrace, vassal of John of Brienne, Latin Emperor. Within a month the pope died and the new pope declared a crusade for Jerusalem, which was won by the catholics. Within a year Byzantium conquered Venice itself.

A shitstorm is waiting to happen... Bulgars to the north, Byzzies to the east, Thessalonika to the east (although I married my oldest daughter to the duke), Venice to the south (Crete). Rum in the neighbourhood... Golden Horde is stirring the pot...

Ultimate goal is to survive and to export it to eu4...!!!

Şilki Of Volga Bolghar 867. A descendant of Attila and Unifier of the Bolghars. Şilki is a Tengri Khangan whose Sunni descendants tried to convert the King of Rus to Islam. Expand and retake your old home land from the Bulgarians!

Şilki Of Volga Bolghar 867. A descendant of Attila and Unifier of the Bolghars. Şilki is a Tengri Khangan whose Sunni descendants tried to convert the King of Rus to Islam. Expand and retake your old home land from the Bulgarians!
Looks like from the new Dev Diary He will also have the blood of Atilla!