• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The game is brilliant fun. Best moment for me was getting my first daimyo title on my first campaign with Aso (they're independent in MIH). Also - although a little repetitive, the soundtrack has some great bits and it really flows very well between "war" and "peace" themes. Map is lovely too and this is the only game in existence (to my knowledge) which actually bothers to detail at least the vast majority of Japanese kori from the period. Seriously, the amount of research that went into the game is epic.

I also got it for 75% and wonder whether it is fully playable or needs some patching first (as some posters claim) like EU:Rome where monarchies are unplayable due to a bug introduced with the last unofficial patch...

There's nothing in Sengoku that makes it unplayable or any serious technical issues. All the mechanics work and the game doesn't crash.

It could do with more content, but it's fully playable (and enjoyable) as it is. Nothing like the EU: Rome beta.

The game works fine out of the box. The only missing is new content but I don't blame them with how popular their other games are. I'm just grateful they even made Sengoku to begin with.

The game works fine out of the box. The only missing is new content but I don't blame them with how popular their other games are. I'm just grateful they even made Sengoku to begin with.

Maybe we'll get an expansion one day, maybe...