• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
WOW. I really wish I had the money to go there to find out what project mayhem is. Thanks to the modern advances of the internet I'll know what it is before anyone there even can. Man does the internet have a fast reaction time. :p

TheWookiee is my personal representitive.

The Wookiee said:
Don't worry about the winking folks, we're not there to bite you or anything, it's just that me and Tracid will be there in a different capacity than most ;)

Ah, you'll be the cheerleaders?!! Miniskirts and pom-poms?

WE DEMAND PICTURES!!! :D :p

Ayeshteni

I wish I could be there....

Tarsus540 said:
I wish I could be there....

I wish I could be there. At the correct time and date. ;)

Hardstuff said:
I wish I could be there. At the correct time and date. ;)

I wish I could be on the same continent....within the same year...

D3v1l89 said:
Yeah will do this and ;) Tracid said too that he will be there as the only german speaking :D
Tracid doesn't speak German -- he speaks Austrian. ;)
I wish like hell I could be there; Leipzig is one of my favorite cities.

Kriegsspieler said:

Nice, well Leipzig is also a important historical place and famous people lived their. So everybody come to Leipzig and visit the town and the GC. :)

Kriegsspieler said:

Agreed.

However compared to those from Leipzig, he speaks beautiful German, comparable to angels singing in your ears.

Hardstuff said:
Agreed.

However compared to those from Leipzig, he speaks beautiful German, comparable to angels singing in your ears.
Yeah, that Saxon accent is pretty distinctive, even to a foreigner like me, whose German leaves one with that certrain "anglo" impression in the ears!
:D

Flooper X said:
All of these ";)" make me very suspicious indeed
Suspicious.... a 7ft hairy beast, with a growl to instill a new definition in fear within you and the bad breath to sink a battleship.... I wouldnt be suspicious... Id be afraid.... very afraid! ;)

I think it's all a big hoax!

I probably could make it possible to drop by on thursday or so but merely have a few hours to spend in Leipzig. Thus it would be good to know when exactly Paradox will be available on GC to show their new title.

Would be a bummer to make the trip and get aware they're not planning to reveal their project before friday or weekend.

Last edited:
I might well be in Germany at the time but if I am it will be quaffing tankards of fine German beer in Munich and not wandering around a big warehouse cringing with embarrassment for the male sex every time I see some poor model dressed up as Lara Croft

Ironically this would mean that most people here will be aware of the game before I am...

Won't be there, but I'd to echo the comments that Leipzig is a nice city, because it is. Been there three times by now, always during Pentecost. ;)

reignerok said:
"In the GC"..."I'll go to the GC"...but...what's the GC????? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

The Leipzig Games Convention

Tronjer said:
I probably could make it possible to drop by on thursday or so but merely have a few hours to spend in Leipzig. Thus it would be good to know when exactly Paradox will be available on GC to show their new title.

Would be a bummer to make the trip and get aware they're not planning to reveal their project before friday or weekend.

There is a computer in our stand showing it the entire time it is open to the public.