Where does the Mughal Diwan comes from?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just to add on what has been said: the Mughals are famous for blending Mongol, Persian, Arabic and Indian traditions together (the most famous result is the Taj Mahal) so I think they are a good candidate to have their unique government reflecting this, the Ottomans got a couple of national ideas/traditions promoting cultural and religious tolerance, and they already got their unique government with a focus on the Harem mechanics (which they were very famous about as well).
Furthermore its called the Mughal Diwan, not just the Diwan, so it does not exclude others from having one, just not with that unique ability (I think the term is also used in some events for other nations).
PS: I love that some nations have their unique government forms

• 1Like
Reactions:
PS: I love that some nations have their unique government forms

I love that different form of government exist, however I think that with the right requirements and incentives, it would be possible to make virtually any country able to have those governments while still making that unlikely.

They wouldn't be "unique" anymore, but they would increase diversity in the game and increase the number of meaningful choices the player has to make.

Reactions: