• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've looked at the game files in the past to see how culture conversion is handled (to try and make it less ridiculously fast), from what I've seen:
The vanilla culture conversion seems mostly disabled, instead it uses a settlement decision from ek_resettlement_decisions to trigger the conversion, and events from ek_resettlement_events to handle the result. I haven't looked into flags too closely but I assume you will find most of them in there. There's also a few relevant events in job_chancellor and job_steward I think.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I've looked at the game files in the past to see how culture conversion is handled (to try and make it less ridiculously fast), from what I've seen:
The vanilla culture conversion seems mostly disabled, instead it uses a settlement decision from ek_resettlement_decisions to trigger the conversion, and events from ek_resettlement_events to handle the result. I haven't looked into flags too closely but I assume you will find most of them in there. There's also a few relevant events in job_chancellor and job_steward I think.

Thanks.

I find the process is a little too effective and was also looking to create a distinction between races and cultures at the province level.

Thanks.

I find the process is a little too effective and was also looking to create a distinction between races and cultures at the province level.

Hello, can you tell us how the work is progressing? I would like to disable the possibility of genocide and rapid culture change. Can you tell me how to do this, please?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello, can you tell us how the work is progressing? I would like to disable the possibility of genocide and rapid culture change. Can you tell me how to do this, please?

I have not started on this yes, it is next in line however. I have three basic mods in line, the first (and next) one would simply remove the genocide events, the second would add in the missing flags for some titles and the third one would be an advanced version of the first, adding the genocide events back in given certain circumstances.

Certain circumstances means things like orcs VS bretons, they basically were engaged in genocide in the period of the games start. So some cultures would be able to genocide other cultures and maybe I could add a special character trait to enable general genociding as well.

I have done it. Thanks to Sunbro BigBoss for his help.

Now I am going to busy save game editing my game to fix all the damage.