When will we see pre-orders available and advertising of the game?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good good very good.

Ohh, the third Stackpole Novela is now up on Backerkit too: Catastrophe Unlimited (actually, it was misspelled, but that's what they meant).

Now it is available for pre-order on STEAM, CDN$ 45.49 or CDN$ 56.99 for Digital Deluxe Edition! :)

I logged in to the forums, saw the Catapult image, and it took a moment for it to click. That's a link for pre-orders...that means we are getting close. Further down it says Coming April 2018. :D

Things are really starting to move now.
Aren't you suppose to be finishing up people's taxes so you can actually play the game when it comes out?

Preordered. So where is my free RL Raven? :D
Wrong scout Mech
0ef_zpswninfz5h.jpg

But...but...it looks good.
Its looks like something an Atlas would shoot for dinner. If you want a slim and fast paced scout mech for hit and run operations take an Awesome.

I demand aesthetics on the Battlefield and the Awesome is just fugly. Why do you hate beauty so much?

:D

Funny you should ask...

Oh, and since it's been a few years since I threw money at the game, I went ahead and preordered a gift copy for a friend.
:)

Last edited:
Aren't you suppose to be finishing up people's taxes so you can actually play the game when it comes out?
I still have a couple hours of free time per day. Granted, one of those hours has to share with lunch, but that's not enough to keep me off the forums this close to launch.