• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I agree. What I hope is it's an option to add in or out off. Something like a DLC that we can turn on or off and make both sides happy.
Have something like a "dlc checklist" in options that you just toggle them on or off. Though that would still put you on 2.x and just disable features.

Not sure how much it would cost to make old versions as a separate download via Xbox Store or even if Microsoft doesn't charge if they'd(Pox or Tantalus) would be willing to put in the time to do that.

Feels bad for the people who already bought the 60$ deluxe and 40$ for console edition for a game that "Maybe, idk" Might be supported. If there's enough money involved. Sad. It's bad enough that they're stuck with a version of the game that's barely even playable, especially in vanilla. Scheme to get people to buy the dlc's ? idk, don't really care anymore either. Done with the schemes and scams.

I do think it would be the right decision to have the latest patches on console just like PC. It would be unfair that any of us who paid for it gets something half baked. I am new to Sollaris and I love it, it would be great to have it catch up with PC versions. I think somewhere down the line this must happen it might not feel right financially but it is something that it was released so since it got released for consoles we might as well do the right thing which is to give it support and catch up with PC.

I do think it would be the right decision to have the latest patches on console just like PC. It would be unfair that any of us who paid for it gets something half baked. I am new to Sollaris and I love it, it would be great to have it catch up with PC versions. I think somewhere down the line this must happen it might not feel right financially but it is something that it was released so since it got released for consoles we might as well do the right thing which is to give it support and catch up with PC.
Id like to see Stellaris supported but I'd almost rather they wait on any future game and just direct port it to Xbox Scarlett. Have the games let us use keyboard and mouse as first class and let controller UI be the option for those who don't have and for whatever reason wouldn't buy and connect KB+mouse