• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think he was asking "what is the difference between SR professional and HSR?" and said thanks to people who are replying to his question.
I would answer but I have new idea about this, I am a newbie to these here forums

Mad Dog

I believe the main difference is a different set of core maintainers. Aregorn runs HSR for the most part whereas Don Calzone, Lagodan and others run SRP. They both stem from the same mod root though.

I think HSR is supposed to try and model history somewhat more accurately than SRP -- i.e. more historical events and historical outcomes chosen most often. Also HSR really tries to make it hard to win as Germany, almost to the point of being ridiculous :)

Also, but not sure, I think HSR may be more fleshed out than SRP as Aregorn is very active and responsive. I can't say for 100% sure because I started playing HSR and never looked back.