What are you most looking forward to from future DLC?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Blu3_Plac3bo

Corporal
6 Badges
Jan 19, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
For me, I want to be a insect hive mind type alien and spread across the galaxy looking for hapless victims who happen to cross our path and devour worlds.

Also creating a robotic empire could be fun too!

More ways to purge and enslave lesser beings. In Utopia you can turn species into livestock for food. That's pretty awesome not gonna lie. A way more efficient way of purging. Right now I am just purging entire species and wasting all their meat. You know? What a waste.

More ways to purge and enslave lesser beings. In Utopia you can turn species into livestock for food. That's pretty awesome not gonna lie. A way more efficient way of purging. Right now I am just purging entire species and wasting all their meat. You know? What a waste.
Didnt know that but very cool. Can make a race of space vampires. Sounds like a bad 80s B movie. I like it! +1 for you

Being able to get Mega structures is awesome as well. The really cool shroud powers spiritualists get is really crazy. The War in Heaven crisis is pretty fun to deal with. Fanatic Purifier and Devouring Swarm empires being added to the pool of RNG empires that spawn is a good change of pace when they show up. An unfortunately for pacifist factions both these new empire types are extremely aggressive don't even think you can enter diplomacy with them.

Spy's who can infiltrate to find information with a risk in it , more depth in exploration , more ships , being able to get closer to your ships and planets in camera view , going on planets find mystery's to solve quest , better trade possibility's ,better AI , more stars , more of more and even more than more or is this a bit to much to ask for lol .

Last edited:
I want the next DLC to come with a big patch update. I really want the current version of the game to catch up with the pc version because I am honestly curious and interested about the many changes in 2.0.

You'll possibly wait until Apocalypse expansion, as that was the expansion that came with the 2.0 update.

Levathins is nothing to sneeze at however with massive creatures to be found while exploring which will give new utility items to buff your ships even more so than what we have now.

Same with Utopia with the addition of a new type of ethic (hive minds) as well as new paths to take your empire (psyonics and better genetic modification to name a few).

I won't lie. The next one in line, Leviathans, has always been great from the community perspective, so I can't wait to see people lose minds over their first Wrait encounter!