• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the top, under the paradox banner is the menu bar - with News, Forum, My Games, Blogs ... etc.
The "Forum" is currently highlighted as you are in the forum.

click on the my games link, then from the drop down select the game you wish to register. Go to Steam, games list, right click on the game of choice to register - select "View Game CD Key" and click copy to clipboard.

Then back to the web page - paste the data into the appropriate text box, and click submit - voila, should be done (with a short wait).

Thank you! Worked :)

At the top, under the paradox banner is the menu bar - with News, Forum, My Games, Blogs ... etc.
The "Forum" is currently highlighted as you are in the forum.

click on the my games link, then from the drop down select the game you wish to register. Go to Steam, games list, right click on the game of choice to register - select "View Game CD Key" and click copy to clipboard.

Then back to the web page - paste the data into the appropriate text box, and click submit - voila, should be done (with a short wait).

Thx! Was also scraching my head how to register the game!

....by the way will it ever be possible to save during a mission! I have to confess that i kind of stopped playing NWAC because i cant save during a mission.

You're one of those who like to sit outside and watch the grass grow? It's a game.. not a combat sim for generals in the navy.. Of course, elements of realism is important but not _everything_ need to be identical to the real world. If it should take as much time to prep a chopper or plane in the game as it does in the real world.. i guess it would be you and a handful of others playing the game. ;)

If you want realism.. maybe you can add some roleplay to your own game. Like.. pretend your calling the hangar; "This is the captain, I'm ordering a chopper in the air right now!! On the double!"
Then wait 20 minutes in real time before you actually launch the chopper.. in that way you get your realism. And by that time your main ship has been sunken by an enemy sub.. :p

Well that's a bit off isn't it? Actually you cant get someone who is more demanding of gameplay over super realism in games. I prefer EF2000 and TAW over Falcon 4 and the latest A10 sim anyday. I loved Gunship 2000 and M1 Tank Platoon. My favourite naval game was Silent Service.

But actually prepping a plane is a major part of naval strategy, wars have been won and lost due to the time required to prep a plane (Midway for example). They already have reasonably long times to change the weapons loadings so why not have a more realistic launch time. I am not asking for a lot of time, just something a little bit more realistic - a couple of minutes would do me. Planes need to taxi into place before take off, they need to get onto and off elevators etc. You cannot do all of that in ten seconds. But I would say the time should run from the time you order the aircraft to readiness using the queue, not from when you assign the flights waypoint as it seems to at the moment - should be a timer similar to changing weapons loadings/setting sonar arrays etc.

What was Fleet Commands time frame? I forget. But yes, its not immediate, but really should have some time limit on the frequency of the take off time. Although the demo missions I see planes that are not ready and are at least 30 mins from being into a ready state. Perhaps the ones that are ready are really ready? I have not got to a stage from a RTB and the reload/refuel time as I am only playing the demo of this. Now that would be a good indicator of the time needed.

Fanboys. "You don`t like the game I like, so you are a douche and most probably a pirate." :rolleyes:

You know what, you are correct. I was reading a steam post and got the threads mixed up. That is I was reading the steam one, didn't plan to reply on it, and when I replied here I had that other thread in mind.
I owe the OP an apology!

I'm bewildered that this thread has survived so long. It's certainly not helping with creating a friendly atmosphere on the forums. It is time for the reign of the trolls to end! :angry:

Thread closed. Be nice, people, this is supposed to be a friendly forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.