• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's a lie. He's not a social democrat. :mad:

Jens, are you gonna let him bad-mouthing Norwegian like that?
Why do you always change your sig?

@ Lemeard: I figured you to be a left radical for some reason.

Quiet you traitor. You probably don't think it's "cool to pay taxes" either?

I always happen to find new beautiful literature all the time. *is poetic book worm*
If only it was written in a civilised language.

If only it was written in a civilised language.

Hehe. The sig I have now is hardly in a civilised language. Ask Lemeard for example... ;)

What do you mean bad-mouthing Norwegian?
Wasn't it your swedish he was talking about?

No. Barbaric = Norsk.

Swedish = Language of God.

No. Barbaric = Norsk.

Swedish = Language of God.

But no one except norwegians understand barbaric anyways, so he will never be able to speak or understand it. Not even Swedes understand when I speak Norwegian. I used 3 months to get them to understand alittle of what I said at the swedish school.:p

But no one except norwegians understand barbaric anyways, so he will never be able to speak or understand it. Not even Swedes understand when I speak Norwegian. I used 3 months to get them to understand alittle of what I said at the swedish school.:p

I bet those kids were posh east-coasters.

Some people were raised on NRKs sportsøndagar and quite like to watch Uti vår hage or Der ingen skulle tru at nokon kunne bu. ;)

I bet those kids were posh east-coasters.

Some people were raised on NRKs sportsøndagar and quite like to watch Uti vår hage or Der ingen skulle tru at nokon kunne bu. ;)

Even so I doubt even you would understand my vest coast dialect. There are norwegians that don't even understand it. Those that live in the Oslo-area. The guys that raid Svinesund every now and then :p

Which city?
Been in Narvik quite a few times.

Also been a few times to southern Norway but I was too young to remember what the people there sounded like.