• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioFan797

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
It seems to be a peaceful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. But not all is as it seems. There are Goombas, sneaking around, trying to capture Peach while being disguised as Toads. Mario knows the subtle difference between these imposters and the real Toad, and can investigate one Toad to see if he is the imposter. Meanwhile, the Goombas capture one Toad every night and bring them to Bowser. Can YOU save the Mushroom Kingdom?
Roles:
Toads(Villagers): Normal Toads. Can vote to remove one Toad if they think it's a Goomba.
Mario(Seer): Mario knows the difference between a Toad and a Goomba Imposter, and can investigate(scan) one Toad every night. Can also vote.
Goombas(Werewolves): Bowser's evil minions, they've infiltrated the Toads in an attempt to conquer the Mushroom Kingdom. Can capture(hunt) a Toad every night. Can also vote.
We need 17 players. Signups... start... NOW!
(Rules are in last game)
Deadline for joining is when we have 17 players.

Last edited:
Player Slots:
1. EUR007 as Bowsette
2. CaptainGrimlock as Toadsworth (Exited)
3. Jam1300 as a generic player
4. Culann as Iggy Koopa (Exited)
5. Arkasas as a generic player
6. Claude LC as a generic player
7. Wagonlitz as a generic player
8. the_hdk as a generic player
9. alxeu as a generic player

Last edited:
May as well make my join streak 3 for 3.
In as Toadsworth

I will play as Bowsette

From Oregon Trail to Mario? Like I’m reliving my childhood. In as Iggy Koopa.

Okay, so we're doing this.

In.
HwCXiFxKyvwGrng-800x800-noPad.jpg

get in arky, we're going goomba jumping

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I cannot sanction tyranny.

Out!

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Yeah, I don’t see the problem with images either.
Out

Increasingly wondering if this is a trolling attempt. (If so, I think you dropped the subtlety too early.)

The GM should always live in fear of the players.

In!

• 1Like
Reactions:
A bit of RP:
In the Mushroom Kingdom, Dark Lord MarioFan797 secretly ruled, and placed a mass ban on unapproved images. This angered the Toads, who, lead by Bowsette and Toadsworth, started a revolution against Dark Lord MarioFan797. Eventually, Dark Lord MarioFan797 was forced to cave to these rebels to avoid further damaging the Mushroom Kingdom. These rebels quickly occupied the Mushroom Kingdom, holding Dark Lord MarioFan797 hostage in his castle until he reversed his ban on unapproved images.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.