• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any late lynching of Grimlock today would've probably been accomplished with my (cynical) assistance. I was perfectly ready to switch to Grimlock the moment you actually pulled the trigger on doing so. Do you think there would be a chance of me being lynched over Randy, Chieron, or Wagonlitz on either day?
It would be hard to say, although I was convinced Wagon wasn't a baddie. Since I don't think Grimlock went after me on Day 3, I might have gone after you, since I was starting to think Chieron wasn't a baddie.

I've updated the flavor text for anyone who cares.

My observation as the first time as GM. Day 0 I see Ironhide's hunt order and I think man this is going to be bleak. On day 1 my thoughts are man you wolves are ruthless, no way I survive in that pack. Day 2 I thought Panzer might pull it off, sort of rooting for him I have yet to see a game where the seer dies night 0 and the village wins. I'm sure it has happened but I want to see it. Also on day 2 damn Alxeu you ruthless. When I saw Panzer's PM to Grimlock I was sure it was over until Randy changed his vote. He saved the village! As short lived as that was.

Some uh personal observations, I shouldn't binge watch shows with a dark tone while hosting. Some minor mistakes missing Yakman's vote and telling Aedan information after he died when he could of subbed, I'm a slow learner. Definitely different from that side of the table so to speak.

I've updated the flavor text for anyone who cares.

My observation as the first time as GM. Day 0 I see Ironhide's hunt order and I think man this is going to be bleak. On day 1 my thoughts are man you wolves are ruthless, no way I survive in that pack. Day 2 I thought Panzer might pull it off, sort of rooting for him I have yet to see a game where the seer dies night 0 and the village wins. I'm sure it has happened but I want to see it. Also on day 2 damn Alxeu you ruthless. When I saw Panzer's PM to Grimlock I was sure it was over until Randy changed his vote. He saved the village! As short lived as that was.

Some uh personal observations, I shouldn't binge watch shows with a dark tone while hosting. Some minor mistakes missing Yakman's vote and telling Aedan information after he died when he could of subbed, I'm a slow learner. Definitely different from that side of the table so to speak.
Since I’m co-gming a game with Ironhide right now, I know the feeling. I will never complain about late updates again.

• 1Like
Reactions: