• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At least you have a sense of humor about it, I guess. There will be much discussion after the game is finished, I think.

Oh, quite a bit, I'm sure. For now, I guess we'll just see how the Turkish cookie crumbles.

Vote Tonka

All the suspicious people are dead, and he seemed willing to encourage a 3 way tie of the villagers

I can confirm that this is just as mystifying to me as it is to all of you watching from home.

Vote Tonka

All the suspicious people are dead, and he seemed willing to encourage a 3 way tie of the villagers

Excuse me? Firstly the JL spokesman wanted the 3 way tie,

Mobile, no country or anything.

Audren
enkhuush
Ironhide

And if no catch todat; guaranteed win tomorrow. Game but there it is.

[size÷6]vote Audrren [/b}/size ]

Secondly I protested quiet loudly right here,

Quick Count hour 13 mins to deadline

Caesar(2) Rovsea, Ironhide

Audren(2) Tonka, Gen Sko

Ironhide(1) Missionary

Missionary(1) Audren

By my count tie with audren and czech, which since czech isn't on skos list is probably a mistake as he is probably been scanned.

And here

Enkuush hasn't voted 10 mins to deadline, doesn't look like the tie is happening I just hope Czech isn't scanned.

Said a tie existed here

that's a 3 way tie

And asked openly if this is what the JL wanted here

Is this a good tie? Can the JL say something?

Now then the last wolf is obvious.

Vote Enkuush

He has constantly been acting as if he was in the JL and was the only person to buy wagons lie.

Fairly internetin bug/"feature": I see there's PM:s and posts ib the thread but I can't read them. Clicking shows onko the first post of the thread.

PS autocorrect sucks

Time to do some actual analysis,

Wagonlitz seems ideal choice to vote. But if wolves were experienced players and Jerman is confused?

Posted during the jerman debacle saying to vote wagon.

Anyway vote Wagonlitz. I hope I will find some clues.

Empty vote post

I would like to gamble on Wagonlitz. Unvote Wagonlitz. Vote Wombat.

Immediatly switches when wagon makes a post which you know is very weird considering his previous "wagonlitz seems ideal choice to vote"

Real wolf wouldn't switch his/her vote like me. Anyway feel free to lynch me because I'm not seer and JL is becoming stronger.

Weird remark on the JL hints to have inside knowledge but then claims to not. Really reads like a bluff to me.

From first day vote it seems Jacksonian Missionary or Audren could be remaining wolves. Vote Audren.

Audren made throwaway vote on Jacksonian Missionary. Also there is interesting fact that from people who voted for CaesarCzech only I remaining alive and top contender for lynch.

Not understanding what he's saying here, seems to be implying czech is a wolf.

Yeah, I recommend to remaining wolf to give up.

Asks the remaining wolf to give up which if I was the remaining wolf I'd also do to try and get goodie points, the question is; is he that smart.

To the remaining traditionalist: Your cause is lost. Soon new era will begin. We offer you an exile.

Last post since he didn't vote today. What I find odd is the fact he felt the need to double post asking the remaining wolf to surrender, really reads to me like he's trying to play stupid, not to mention they're both rather empty posts.

Sorry I hadn't chance to vote yesterday due to other RL activities.

First I never claimed I'm in JL.

No, I'm not part of the JL yet.

Second, guys be calm and analyze well.

Third, yesterday's vote clearly cleared me. The last remaining wolf wanted tie between 3 villagers and if possible wanted to bag seer. I haven't participated in that and I wasn't online after my last post which is about 18 hours ago(?).

Sorry I hadn't chance to vote yesterday due to other RL activities.

First I never claimed I'm in JL.

Second, guys be calm and analyze well.

Third, yesterday's vote clearly cleared me. The last remaining wolf wanted tie between 3 villagers and if possible wanted to bag seer. I haven't participated in that and I wasn't online after my last post which is about 18 hours ago(?).

You literally have to be the final wolf and the fact you are using your not voting yesterday as an excuse really pisses me off because it's now obvious you did it on purpose to deny us information so I think Arky should really sub you out.

I think last remaining wolf was not running for lynch and made it possible to create 3 way tie.

Sko and Missionary are JL so the wolf has to be between us and I know its not me thus it's you.

Well Tonka, you have proven me wrong. I apologize, and I'll follow you on this one

Unvote Tonka

Vote Enkhuush

Wait, enk didn't vote?

PS: Hack GM is hack

If I was around for the freaking deadline we wouldn't have had this issue

It's simplenow. Jacksonin and I are scanned which leaves Tonka and enkhuush. Tie them and wolf can't win. So yeah, kindly give up now

Unvote Enkhuush

Vote Tonka

You should vote Tonka. I'll

vote enkhuush

and that makea game unwinnable for wolf. So wolf please surrender

You should vote Tonka. I'll

vote enkhuush

and that makea game unwinnable for wolf. So wolf pelasi surrender

This. It's over Enkhuush so please don't deny me a victory here I almost never win