• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do you know that you just broke the TIE?

I didn't. I was crafting my reply and did not see any new messages coming in after the latest votecount.

That being said, in the spirit of CAWZ that the village is now going for, voting for either ramius or k59 would have been achieved what the common consesus is goinig for tonight.

Day 4 Vote Count: ~10 minutes to deadline

Ramius: 4

Sleepyhead
LatinKaiser [EL -> ramius]
Arkasas
Storm77 [alynkio->ramius]

K-59: 3
Alxeu
Aedan
Hax [LK -> ramius -> k-59]

Sleepyhead: 2
K-59
F72Voyager [alynkio -> Sleepyhead]

Aedan777: 1
Eternaly_Lost

De Chat: 1
Alynkio

LatinKaiser: 1
De Chat

Not Voted: 3
@Capibara @ramius3443 @Claude LC

Storm is on Ramius now...

Yeah, it looks right now. That was weird, when I refreshed the page when your post came in, I saw the vote count was 3 Ramius 3 k-59, with my vote still on Alynkio.

Anyhoo, glad it is correct now :)

He changed it and then covered up his mistake by using the GM's ability to edit his posts.

Then again, what do I know? :p

Final Day 4 Vote Count

Ramius: 4

Sleepyhead
LatinKaiser [EL -> ramius]
Arkasas
Storm77 [alynkio->ramius]

K-59: 4
Alxeu
Aedan
Hax [LK -> ramius -> k-59]
Alynkio [De Chat -> k-59]

Sleepyhead: 2
K-59
F72Voyager [alynkio -> Sleepyhead]

Aedan777: 1
Eternaly_Lost

LatinKaiser: 1
De Chat

Not Voted: 3
Capibara ramius3443 Claude LC

Comm Claude is up to three no-votes, now.

That's an auto-lynch, right?

Day 4 and Night 4
Day 4

Perhaps the changelings did rely too much on magic? It's the only explanation for their profligacy at the lynching. Or perhaps they wanted the Winter King to come as long as they killed everyone they hated. Ramius was part of the kitchen staff of a Fae, imbued with the power of fire to be both chef and oven. He had become the main chef for the tavern and its food will be worse after his death. K-59 had been heading security for the village and attempted to protect them from the Winter King's agents. It turned out to be a thankless job as his reward was a turn on the noose

Ramius the changeling was lynched
K-59 the captain of the guard was lynched

Night 4

It seems the hounds of winter are more competent at killing each other than the changelings are at killing them. Aedan was found dead in his house and a quick search of his things revealed a blade small enough for him to hide on his person as well as a badge bearing a sun symbol, marking him as a member of the League of the Sun.

Aedan the brutal hound of the League of the Sun was hunted

Last edited:
Comm Claude is up to three no-votes, now.

That's an auto-lynch, right?

A. Players are only auto-lynched in the absence of subs

B. Claude has one missed vote. I'm not holding yesterday, where he was subbed in 3 hours before deadline, against him.