• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dunke said:
What am i suposed to do?? 0.o

few things about the trailer: there is no sound in the begining and the text in the end of the trailer should be a little more time visible :] It's almost no time to read all the text ;]

could u fix that?

Jexter said:
few things about the trailer: there is no sound in the begining and the text in the end of the trailer should be a little more time visible :] It's almost no time to read all the text ;]

could u fix that?

It is no sound in the beginning cuz I liked it that way, and I'll fix the text

Jexter said:

now the trailer is longer, better, and MORE text in the end! (30 sec of text)

Dunke said:
now the trailer is longer, better, and MORE text in the end! (30 sec of text)
good!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that at our site???

Dunke said:
It is no sound in the beginning cuz I liked it that way, and I'll fix the text

but it is really strange that there's no sound in the begining... maybe just some drums o guitars? :D

hmmmm... it takes 4 hours to download the trailer??? at first it was much much faster... :(

I haven't uploaded it yet......
Haven't had time......

MaximusII said:
I haven't uploaded it yet......
Haven't had time......
Maybe you are to lazzy to do that????
So you said in another thread....
(((So you can not deny that you arent lazzy)))

no I can't deny that but I had a bunch of schoolwork to do, Like Spanish test tommorw and I have to read out 1984 until friday and I have like 200pages left!!!

MaximusII said:
no I can't deny that but I had a bunch of schoolwork to do, Like Spanish test tommorw and I have to read out 1984 until friday and I have like 200pages left!!!
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(((I WORKS ON THE MOD THOUGHT I HAVE MY HANDS FULL :D