• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Asher Augustus

Recruit
2 Badges
Sep 7, 2016
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings II
Untitled.png
For the love of all that is holy and unholy, in every single game, by the time high medieval arrives, we can have about a dozen holdings and each having +4 buildings, all needing to be manually clicked to be upgraded, amounting to hundreds of clicks that can be avoided if some auto upgrade system was in place... So pretty please, with sugar on top, it doesn't need to look like this picture, but please add an auto upgrade system for buildings.

PS, Don't give me the generic diplomatic response of "this is beyond the scope of this or that update, but we love to see it in the future" please. Fix this chore of a problem.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Second proposal: Manually select which buildings to upgrade.

I may station men-at-arms in a barony where 3/5 holdings upgrade them while the last 2/3 are only for tax income.

At this point, I may not want to upgrade the tax income. However, I also do not repeatedly want to go back to manually upgrading the warrior lodges from level 1 to level 2 to level 3 for every barony I hold. Allowing me to tick [X] per specific holding (not just for baronies/counties in general) would be a great suggestion.

Upgrade Warrior Lodge whenever available [X]
Upgrade Blacksmith whenever available [X]
Upgrade Windmill whenever available [ ]

Like this. Especially important late game if I switch capital-realm and have to manually upgrade 6-tiers of levels for 10 different baronies.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
This or the ability to queue up buildings. If I have the gold, I should be able to queue up the buildings I want to have next and not have to wait until it finishes.

• 2Like
Reactions: