• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HUMAN Dave

Recruit
6 Badges
Jul 26, 2020
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Magicka
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
So I'm playing as India, it's sol 98, and I've been breaking down waste rock into concrete for quite some time now. I thought I would've gotten the 3000 needed long ago so I decided to open up the graphs and crunch the numbers. I have 4800 waste rock converted, but no achievement. Glitch, or am I missing something? Anyone else encounter this? I see the achievement rate is only 0.7% so maybe it's due to a bug that it's so low? I'm playing with the Green Planet DLC activated, so maybe that's why it's not working? I'm pretty deflated after having played for days to attempt this achievement and not getting it due to a bug or incompatibility with a DLC :(

Upvote 0
Do you have the Space Race expansion? That is necessary for that achievement.

I can't see any other reason for this, as you say some people have it so we know it's not bugged.

Do you have the Space Race expansion? That is necessary for that achievement.

I can't see any other reason for this, as you say some people have it so we know it's not bugged.

Ah OK that explains it. I don't have the space race DLC. I wish that would've been put into the achievement notes. I got the other India achievement, In the Service of Humankind, to build 5 domes before sol 100, and didn't realize the other India achievement was DLC only.

Well at least now I know, thanks.