• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

bolly1980

Sergeant
Jan 3, 2021
It would be helpful to have an easy way to view the detailed racket info for all my rackets in a single neighbourhood.

I recently tried to upgrade the Ambience in all the rackets in a neighbourhood to see if I could increase Prosperity to the max. To do this I went to the neighbourhood racket summary and used mouse over the Ambience level to see if an upgrade was already in progress (it would be helpful to have a more visible indicator, e.g. segment highlighted in yellow if it is being upgraded and green once it has upgraded). If the racket wasn’t already being upgraded, I click on the racket and upgrade the Ambience.

If I went to the next racket from the Racket details screen, then this would not necessarily be in the same neighbourhood, or may be one from earlier in the list (I’m not sure what the sort order is for this). So, I had to escape out of the detailed Racket info screen back to the racket summary screen. Often this would take me back to a different neighbourhood, but it would always take me to the top of the neighbourhood rackets summary screen.

My preference would be that the next racket should take you through the rackets in the same order as they are sorted in the main screen from where the player has come, and only use the default order where the player has gone to an individual racket directly; but, as an interim, even if the detailed Racket info screen could show which neighbourhood the racket is in it would help.

Upvote 0