• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ehy respekt the fette biscottate
I know but I didn't make the meme, unfortunately it was some kind of american.
1499354499-20170706.png

Last edited:
  • 14Haha
  • 6Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
The British only got bar and pub food. Makes it easier to down bland or more bitter stuff they eat lol.
Few can beat a mediterranean diet in Quality. Also don’t they got better coffee?(I really don’t drink it). Also if you want more “fattening”/filling but good Italian breakfast look at Americanized ones although not healthy like Italian one but our diet is partly product of our own labor environment. Chicago pizza is basically a lasagna with bread crest base.

The British only got bar and pub food. Makes it easier to down bland or more bitter stuff they eat lol.
Few can beat a mediterranean diet in Quality. Also don’t they got better coffee?(I really don’t drink it). Also if you want more “fattening”/filling but good Italian breakfast look at Americanized ones although not healthy like Italian one but our diet is partly product of our own labor environment. Chicago pizza is basically a lasagna with bread crest base.
Yes, Italians have better coffee, as you can see here:

• 4Haha
Reactions:
Well that explains what happened to New Jersey and New York especially on the driving and politics/bureaucracy part haha. Some of politicians from there look like godfather characters and sometimes act like it too
Of course it exaggerates a type but there are also germans:

Take Saudi/Mecca for oil as Japan but piss of entire Muslim world at same time for randomly attacking their holy lands so samurai are just in desert for decades.
Europe and US are unsure how to react. No one know why you invaded

Samurai in the deserts of Arabia has a great ring to it~ :cool:

• 3Like
Reactions:
Last edited:
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I remember that on the forum someone complained about the capitalists not following the guiding hand anymore in VIC3:
ScoobyDooLandlords.png

• 41Haha
  • 7Like
Reactions:
So skip the vampire costume next time, check.

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions: