• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well, nothing in the files actually lets spain go into the baltics as they both have it on ignored areas for navy, so thanks for spotting that, genuine bug bug ^^,
Now , Jan 37 Flagchange to nat spain, navalbase is seville , 2852 km from Pommerian Bay with a level zero (or 1) range 500 km, it is fully supplied an full on fuel.

Sorry no, this game is discarded, but i think this is not a vanguard error, the idea is very nice but against the rules.
Against game routines I have another: Airborne assault, after unloading paratroopers the transportplanes where intercepted, days later
the transportplanes stand in the province. I think after the retreat the mission is over.

Now , Jan 37 Flagchange to nat spain, navalbase is seville , 2852 km from Pommerian Bay with a level zero (or 1) range 500 km, it is fully supplied an full on fuel.
As I know in HOI2 ai navy fleet never have max range. AOD maybe fixed this moment, but ai can't rebase because they can't estimate max distanse fleet

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello I have a nice pic for you Mr. Vanguard, I'm Red White und Blue

Attachments

• GW.JPG
    GW.JPG
    39,4 KB · Views: 0
So will installing this as suggested wipe out the standard 1.12 game, or just install Vanguard 1936 as an extra scenario?