• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(152202)

Second Lieutenant
5 Badges
Aug 11, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
I have reinstalled the game over 5 times, even then it crashes every time I click resign and it also randomly crashes during my game a couple minutes in. and usually when I click government it'll crash. I am using Epigoni and 2.32

with this and the long load times, this game has become unplayable.

any suggestions?

The crash on resign is a known bug, and will be fixed in 2.3 when released. As you are running a mod we can't support you for the crashes in normal play so I've moved you to that mod's forum. If you get them without the mod please start a fresh thread back in Tech Support, thanks.

War,

You have to make sure you are using the right version of Epigoni with the right patch. As follows:

1) Epigoni Mod v1.32c for EU:R Vae Victis 2.31c

2) Epigoni Mod v1.32d BETA for EU:R Vae Victis 2.32 BETA

Note that Epigoni 1.32d BETA is a real mess. It was done quickly before I went on holiday. Either I screwed up the titles or VV 2.32 BETA screwed up the titles. There are a few other issues as well.

War,

You have to make sure you are using the right version of Epigoni with the right patch. As follows:

1) Epigoni Mod v1.32c for EU:R Vae Victis 2.31c

2) Epigoni Mod v1.32d BETA for EU:R Vae Victis 2.32 BETA

Note that Epigoni 1.32d BETA is a real mess. It was done quickly before I went on holiday. Either I screwed up the titles or VV 2.32 BETA screwed up the titles. There are a few other issues as well.

thanks for the reply, are you saying that I would need to install VV 2.31 and then Epigoni 1.32c?

instead of VV 2.32?