Utopia Achievements appear to be broken for Deluxe Edition owners - Xbox One

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Hackadactyl

Corporal
Aug 7, 2019
Hello,

I have built/completed all of the galactic wonders (Ring World, Dyson Sphere, Science station, Array), I noticed that there are achievements listed for this, however they are still all locked for me.

I got the deluxe edition of Utopia on xbox one.

Strange, i got the deluxe edition too and unlock an achievement yesterday for reaching the shroud. I'm buildind a ringworld and i'll edit this post if i get the achievement.

Edit: I just finished the science nexus and got the achievement.

Last edited:
I’ve had this problem before intermittently. That time it was definitely a save file specific issue.

On that file, I failed to get the Queening or Deus Vult achievements. Playing on a different file an achievement did pop, so I tested Return to Dust. On the broken save file, it did not pop. On the newer game it popped immediately. It’s kind of annoying that you’ll probably discover this when going for extreme end game achievements which can take a long time to repeat! Unfortunately I’ve seen a few reports on the forum which haven’t been reported as followed up, and I have no solution. That said, it may well work on a different file.

Regarding the new stuff, I just got the Warrior of Light on a new save this morning but I’ve not yet reached any of the new achievements. I’m on Deluxe Edition straight up (not the upgrade pack).

Same issue. I think the problem is solely wirh the old saves not recognising the new achievements, as the pre utopia ones were working.
On my a fresh play through all the achievements popped as I did them.