UPDATE OF THE CATEGORIES OF CONGONHAS AIRPORT (CGH)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Renan Nunes

Recruit
6 Badges
Dec 2, 2021
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
I was observing an error in the configurations of the Airport of São Paulo/Congonhas - Deputy Freitas Nobre (CGH). The airport in question is located in the city of São Paulo/SP, Brazil – South America, and was previously classified under categories 1 > 4. However, in 2020, the main runway had its renovation completed, which made with the CGH being homologated again to receive larger aircraft, such as the Boeing 737-800, Airbus A320 and Embraer195.

Because of this, I come here to kindly ask that the Airport (CGH - São Paulo (SP) - Congonhas Airport / Brazil) be reclassified to categories 1 to 6, according to the aircraft approved for landing and their respective categories in the market .

I thank the attention.

I was observing an error in the configurations of the Airport of São Paulo/Congonhas - Deputy Freitas Nobre (CGH). The airport in question is located in the city of São Paulo/SP, Brazil – South America, and was previously classified under categories 1 > 4. However, in 2020, the main runway had its renovation completed, which made with the CGH being homologated again to receive larger aircraft, such as the Boeing 737-800, Airbus A320 and Embraer195.

Because of this, I come here to kindly ask that the Airport (CGH - São Paulo (SP) - Congonhas Airport / Brazil) be reclassified to categories 1 to 6, according to the aircraft approved for landing and their respective categories in the market .

I thank the attention.
Note: For a more realistic simulation of this airport, at least it should be categorized in category 5

There are many errors in airports.

Israeli airports ETH and SDV no longer exist.
They have been closed for 2 - 3 years
In Eiliat, the only airport is the ETM and in Tel-Aviv it is TLV.

the Spanish ILD airport has almost no activity: 2 weekly flights (to PMI Mallorca Isl! and the demand at AIRLINES MANAGER is disproportionate.
There is no GRO which is an important airport in summer, etc etc

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
The same problem occurs in Santos Dumont-Rio de Janeiro/SDU .
Currently in the game, it accepts category 1-2 planes.
But there land at this moment A319-100, A320, A320neo, 737-800, 737-700.

If you can update this demand, I would be very grateful.
Maybe you could put this airport as category 4 or 5.

• 1Like
Reactions: