• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the warning, means don't want to mod the original source file, like that 3,4 suddenly changed everything :p

Well can't wait what the new expansion brings!
If it is another charlemagne fiasco! And ugly 1 generation potraits (which are now off my buy list)

Anyway the antipope isn't something easy to fix, so I would recommend don't bother.
Just make the pope seduce immune with a added trait! (so people who want to cheat can console the trait off and on)

Somethings you do not wish to break clausewitz engine, so take the easy way out before breaking stuff, like betrothal!

So how is the clothing seperation coming along so we can use the customiser dlc more ?
Good plans with a bug fix and earning more cash with another expansion to pay the crew :)

Muslim characters inheriting holy orders then inheriting the main title due to most titles leading to the holy order being absorbed and removing all baronies owned by the holy order. This tends to destroy the Hashashin frequantly.

Too much derailing! This is a thread about an upcoming patch, not the "lets discuss what we think was wrong with each separate DLC/Expansion"-thread. Thank you!

well i mean you lock the other threads about it, sometimes simply because you dont like that we dont like what your doing (nice big sticky on the main PDS forums about DLC policy that went against the policy so you all locked it)

the problems of previous patches havent been fixed, so a future patch discussion will inevitably discuss problems with past patches because we dont see that changing

Are we going to get a patch 2,3.4? I thought I read that the Devs thought the game was in a perfect state and weren;t going to patch until the next dlc breaks something again. I may have been wrong though, I have hardly played any paradox games since the Christmas fiasco and have generally been avoiding the forums.

I just want to make sure all the Devs see this.

This is how we all feel about how out of hand the seduction thing is.

[video=youtube;ldDlCU9sNxA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ldDlCU9sNxA[/video]
This is absolutely amazing.

Are we going to get a patch 2,3.4? I thought I read that the Devs thought the game was in a perfect state and weren;t going to patch until the next dlc breaks something again. I may have been wrong though, I have hardly played any paradox games since the Christmas fiasco and have generally been avoiding the forums.

Maybe you should read the opening post...? There you will read that the devs confirm a 2.3.4 patch. And no. The devs don't say the game was in a 'perfect state'. They said the game is pretty stable (which means no unespected crashes).

Maybe you should read the opening post...? There you will read that the devs confirm a 2.3.4 patch. And no. The devs don't say the game was in a 'perfect state'. They said the game is pretty stable (which means no unespected crashes).
thats hardly a ringing endorsement of anything.

Since no one appears to have listed to Bjorn's warning and I have had to hand out infractio0ns this thread is closed for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.